Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

thanks langolier!!

Old
thanks langolier!! - Sat Feb 05, 2011, 01:54 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar

just saw 1st of recordings is up and its plo8 way to go, appreciate the effort you give this
1 quest. how can i make the recording picture larger? class made sense but couldn't really see table depended on Dave to talk hands thru chat was invisible so don't know if i missed pertinent questions or points.

Last edited by Joe Dawg 57; Sat Feb 05, 2011 at 02:54 AM.. Reason: explain my problem viewing

Old
Sat Feb 05, 2011, 09:13 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
** Moved **

Old
Sat Feb 05, 2011, 09:38 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Dawg 57 View Post

just saw 1st of recordings is up and its plo8 way to go, appreciate the effort you give this
1 quest. how can i make the recording picture larger? class made sense but couldn't really see table depended on Dave to talk hands thru chat was invisible so don't know if i missed pertinent questions or points.

IE closes when I try to open the session. Any thoughts?

JT

Last edited by JT_Sooooted; Sat Feb 05, 2011 at 09:43 AM..

Old
Sat Feb 05, 2011, 09:43 AM
(#4)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT_Sooooted View Post
WE closes when I try to open the session. Any thoughts?

JT
i had to go to bottom slider then click play, then lesson loads hope helps, if not holler ill go back and wright down steps it took a coupl of trys

Old
Sat Feb 05, 2011, 09:54 AM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Quote:
i had to go to bottom slider then click play, then lesson loads hope helps, if not holler ill go back and wright down steps it took a coupl of trys
Once I get to video page. IE shuts down. Will not allow me to do anything.

Thx
JT

Old
Sat Feb 05, 2011, 10:10 AM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Once I get to video page. IE shuts down. Will not allow me to do anything.

Thx
JT
ok i originaly used link on home page thats a bust. go to videos at top of home page then scroll down and select live traing, then scroll down to omaha and select and session starts and daves is only listed so far. i did have to allow pop ups tempotarily tho

Last edited by Joe Dawg 57; Sat Feb 05, 2011 at 10:42 AM.. Reason: i got it backwards, then did twice this works

Old
Sun Feb 06, 2011, 12:14 PM
(#7)
(Head Trainer)
Quote:

I'm glad to see it's up too! But it's limit O8, not PLO8. I tried to open and view and had no problems using firefox.

Dave

Old
Sun Feb 06, 2011, 12:18 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
yes i understood that however start for high/ low same general concept, i did manage to work thru video start. dont know if JT ever did thank you. allready has helped

Last edited by Joe Dawg 57; Sun Feb 06, 2011 at 12:21 PM.. Reason: grammer

Old
Sun Feb 06, 2011, 12:20 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
Quote:
yes i understood that however start for high same concept, i did manage to work thru video start. dont know if JT ever did thank you.
Nope, and can't find it at all now. Oh well...........

JT

Old
Sun Feb 06, 2011, 12:22 PM
(#10)
BronzeStar
if u want ill do again and check just baby sitting smoker rite now

Old
Sun Feb 06, 2011, 02:22 PM
(#11)
(Head Trainer)
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...raining-videos

Old
Sun Feb 06, 2011, 02:39 PM
(#12)
BronzeStar
This link works Dave, thx. Not sure why I couldn't find it.

JT

Old
Sun Feb 06, 2011, 02:52 PM
(#13)
BronzeStar
Did not like either raise when you had a shot at being quartered. Glad you went back and explained it was a mistake. Lows should never re-raise.

This I live by.

JT

Old
Sun Feb 06, 2011, 03:21 PM
(#14)
(Head Trainer)
Quote:
Lows should never re-raise.

This I live by.

JT
That's not correct (although in this case it was). See Bobby Baldwin's excellent chapter on LO8 in SS2.

Dave

Old
Sun Feb 06, 2011, 03:23 PM
(#15)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLangolier View Post
That's not correct (although in this case it was). See Bobby Baldwin's excellent chapter on LO8 in SS2.

Dave
I agree and understand his points. However, it is much easier for me to take what I get and move onto the next hand. I will never re-raise at a chance to quarter the pot.

NEVER

JT

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com