Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Be careful what you write...

Old
Be careful what you write... - Sat Feb 05, 2011, 12:34 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Especially if you are as dumb as this guy.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ap_on_re_...llagio_hold_up

Old
Sat Feb 05, 2011, 12:37 PM
(#2)
BronzeStar
what a dumb ass.... just goes to show you dont say anything online that you cant retract

Old
Sat Feb 05, 2011, 04:24 PM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
I think the real moral of the story is do not rob the Bellagio. I think he's going to court for the theft not for the posting.

Old
Sat Feb 05, 2011, 05:23 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaAero View Post
I think the real moral of the story is do not rob the Bellagio. I think he's going to court for the theft not for the posting.
Gee.really?? My point is he posted in a Poker forum.....then talked to a poker player about getting rid of the chips.

Last edited by ericnnancy; Sat Feb 05, 2011 at 05:26 PM..

Old
Sat Feb 05, 2011, 05:35 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Yes Eric, really. Gee!

Old
Sat Feb 05, 2011, 06:13 PM
(#6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaAero View Post

Are you really this dense? I think eric's obvious intention here is to say "Hey everybody,look how what this guy posted and e-mailed helped lead to his arrest (oh and by the way I'm sure will later be used as evidence against him in the trial,unless of course he cops a plea).

I don't think he ever intended for anyone to think that he was suggesting that the crime was in the posting,but the fact the he WAS posting about his crime is,well.............criminally stupid.

Kind of like the guy that robbed the bank the other week ( I want to say it was in Tennessee,but not sure) and used the back of one of his checks,with his address and everything printed on it,to write the hold-up note on.

Genius,genius I says................

Old
Sat Feb 05, 2011, 06:39 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Didn't detect the slightest note of sarcasm there then?

Old
Sat Feb 05, 2011, 10:12 PM
(#8)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
I hate to admit it being a Colorado native and all but we do seem to attract the dummy criminals that think they can hide in our state why they flock to here is beyond me

Old
Sat Feb 05, 2011, 10:35 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
we had a jackass here in Pittsburgh apply for a job at taco bell a few weeks ago and as he was leaving the interview he decided to rob the place lol

Old
Sun Feb 06, 2011, 12:13 AM
(#10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
we had a jackass here in Pittsburgh apply for a job at taco bell a few weeks ago and as he was leaving the interview he decided to rob the place lol

So when's your court date?

Old
Sun Feb 06, 2011, 12:23 AM
(#11)
Since: Dec 2010
LOL....wouldn't surprise me bout that dude robbing the bank here in TN...another one today called 911 and asked them how much trouble he'd get in for growing one marijuana plant.

BULLS

Old
Sun Feb 06, 2011, 12:32 AM
(#12)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
So when's your court date?
LOL GOOD ONE..

you walked right into that one roomik...

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com