Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

There's Not Need To Fear - Underdog Is Here

Old
There's Not Need To Fear - Underdog Is Here - Sat Feb 05, 2011, 12:50 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
NOT a broken promise,I have releaved of my bond to TOO!

First of all, I would like to thank the many people for their encouraging words.

I understand that I can't control the what others do, yet when I am trying to get an answer to a question and all my replies are just a bunch of bickerings, I did feel like I started a fight.

Game over - Lets just play nice.

Mouse and Moxie, you ladies are a riot, these visiualls were not needed, yet quit comical,
Mouse, just pull the hood around and hold it in your lap, problem solved.

snowwritting really isn't an art, YOU can do it too if you really try., just wabble

ps Mouse, I am shorter then you think

Last edited by gammin4fun; Sat Feb 05, 2011 at 12:53 PM..

Old
Sat Feb 05, 2011, 01:40 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by gammin4fun View Post

First of all, I would like to thank the many people for their encouraging words.

I understand that I can't control the what others do, yet when I am trying to get an answer to a question and all my replies are just a bunch of bickerings, I did feel like I started a fight.

Mouse and Moxie, you ladies are a riot, these visiualls were not needed, yet quit comical,

snowwritting really isn't an art, YOU can do it too if you really try., just wabble

Oh boy, I can't wait until Moxie discovers he is a lady, LMFAO.

Old
Sat Feb 05, 2011, 01:45 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobojim11247 View Post
Oh boy, I can't wait until Moxie discovers he is a lady, LMFAO.
i can see gary quitting again lol

Old
oops - Sat Feb 05, 2011, 01:45 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
Well what do I know?

Old
Sat Feb 05, 2011, 01:47 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
ahh your good, mox has been know to wear a dress from time to time

Old
Sat Feb 05, 2011, 01:54 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
really? knee high? w/nylons to hid those hairy legs?

Old
Glad you're back, Underdog - Sat Feb 05, 2011, 01:55 PM
(#7)
Since: Jul 2010
Just ignore all those cranky people who hi-jack threads - there are lots of people here who really want to help and will respond to your questions.

I was a little intimidated as well when I first started with PSO. I didn't participate at all for a while, thinking that I didn't want to get involved in the constant flame wars. After a while I realized that there was a lot of knowledge being shared in between the flames. I decided I could ignore the bad and just concentrate on the good, and I'm sure you can as well.

Good luck!!

Old
there IS a differance - Sat Feb 05, 2011, 01:58 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
you bettcha - now all I have to do is figure out whose who - male/female - so I don't have any more "pointers" squatting to pee.

Old
Sat Feb 05, 2011, 02:50 PM
(#9)
Okay here we go...................

From Merriam-Websters:

Moxie: Noun

1. Energy,pep
2. Courage,determination
3. Know-how

Synonyms: chops,expertise,proficiency,savvy,skills

None of the above of which is meant to decribe ME. Moxie is my Husky,Pip(pin) is my Bay Retreiver. I gave Moxie his moniker in a fit of irony when I surmised quickly when he was a pup that he was gifted with NONE of the traits mentioned above. I try to play " go fetch" with him but the stick tends to outwit him. But they're both great dogs.

As for wearing a dress,well I did go to a Halloween Costume party as Monica Lewinsky once,won the 2nd place prize to ($100,woo-hoo). Had the infamous "white stain" going and everything.

And there's a certain Spongebob using miscreant whom I have pictures of that I obtained thru various cut-outs,go-betweens and a couple flat out bribes.

Let's just say that Chuck Norris would NOT approve.

Lastly if I'm writing my name in the snow you can pretty much bet your ass that I'm wobbling,teetering and swaying. Stay clear is all I can tell ya or you may get an "autograph".

Last edited by Moxie Pip; Sat Feb 05, 2011 at 02:54 PM..

Old
Sat Feb 05, 2011, 03:16 PM
(#10)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:

There really is no need to dread--
Unless Simon B. Sinister hijacks your thread--
(I thought all responses had to be in rhyme...)

Old
Sat Feb 05, 2011, 03:49 PM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Quote:
you bettcha - now all I have to do is figure out whose who - male/female - so I don't have any more "pointers" squatting to pee.

lol if and when you get that figured out, pm me the list too
i thought Moxie was a she until proved differently..
then again i've been decorating some women like christmas trees - hanging balls on 'em till i figure out they don't belong there...
ewee bad visual again..

glad you're back underdog!! the forums would just not be the same without you...
short you say?
*bounces*

i feel good...dananana
i knew that i would now...
i feeeeeeeeel good
'cause i might be taller than someone!

__________________________________________________ ____________
draws hoodie up over head, pulls on strings to tighten - nibbles on strings - ~ö

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com