Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

Buy &Sell Play Money

Old
Buy &Sell Play Money - Sat Feb 05, 2011, 06:55 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
Im kinda new here, not new to poker but to this site. Do people really buy this play money? If so has any of you bought or sold any? Is there a going rate?

How much is the min. amount someone buys from players?

Oh by the way, Im a sports handicapper, if any of you recognizes my name from the sports handicapping world, be sure to say hi. I never know when I will run into old friends.

Old
Sat Feb 05, 2011, 09:26 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Never heard of buying play money, but there is a transfer feature that allows players to transfer the play money between friends.

Like you, even that doesn't make sense. You can always reload if you run out.

Old
Sat Feb 05, 2011, 09:56 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
last i heard it was like 3 bux per mill in chips.... when i racked up a half mill pokerstars gave me 2 bux lol

Old
Sat Feb 05, 2011, 10:05 PM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
EEEEK!!! please please PLEASE tell me its NOT true!!!!

SusanGold has now invaded US?

Old
Sun Mar 06, 2011, 04:52 PM
(#5)
Since: Mar 2011
BronzeStar
It's true....I was hit up for that about a month or 2 back.....can't believe anyone would PAY for play money.

Old
Mon Mar 21, 2011, 10:55 AM
(#6)
Since: Dec 2010
Most everyday on Facebook, when getting the password for their FR, someone is always trying to sell play chips. Don't really understand it, if you are into having millions of play chips, just play the play tourneys, sng's etc. I kinda like the cash more than boasting I have a million play chips, but to each their own.

Old
I think there is a freeroll for playchips that pays real money - Tue Mar 22, 2011, 08:12 PM
(#7)
Since: Sep 2010
I could easily be wrong but i swear i saw a freeroll where the buy in was play money but the payout was real money.

Old
Angry
Can,t reload chips - Sat Mar 26, 2011, 06:05 PM
(#8)
Since: Mar 2011
I'm a newby and I'm down to $47 and can't join any game and can't seem to reload.
When I go into a game as a spectator and click on the bank chips the reload is greyed out.
I don't have enough chips to get into a $50 game. What the heck do I do to get more chips ??
Anyone out there know ?
HELP PLEASE !!!!!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com