Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

My profile! Help!

Old
My profile! Help! - Sun Feb 06, 2011, 10:31 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
Hi guys, ive just passed the fixed limit holdem course however its not showing up as completed in my profile!! ( its not ticked), i passed with 92% and read every page of the course so whats going on?? does it take a while to register?? help??

Old
Sun Feb 06, 2011, 10:43 AM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2010
Welcome to PSO...yes it takes a while to update.

BULLS

Old
Sun Feb 06, 2011, 11:24 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Welcome to the pso and the forum Hulse.

If after a day or so it doesn't show, send an email to support@pokerschoolonline.com with an explanation and they should be able to take care of it.

Hope you enjoy the group. Lots of friendly people around so don't be a stranger.

Take the time to look through the tabs at the top here for a lot of information on the league. Being that it's early in the month, be sure to start on earning 20 vpps for the month.

Best o' luck!

Old
THNX! - Sun Feb 06, 2011, 12:27 PM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
cheers dudes, all sorted

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com