Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

i need help suggestions or answers!!!

Old
Angry
i need help suggestions or answers!!! - Sun Feb 06, 2011, 01:04 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
ok well long story short i made some echeck deposits, one dident clear so now my account isent credited for 10 days which is fine but during the process of a total of 3 echeck deposits waitng to be cleared i made 2 western union deposits for 100 each... i made one while i had 140 in uncleared echecks so pokerstars staff tells me that i wont be credited that 100 dollars because i have 140 in uncleared echecks... so i make another western union deposit for 100 which is credited to my account... now that was about a week ago and at this point i still have 2 ucleared echecks for 90 one cleared on the 5th.. one will clear on the 7th for 50 and the the for 40... but where the hell is my other 100 western union deposit????? ive emailed them several times over the past week about this but cant get an answer... help??????? please suggestions anyone? or has anyone else had a problem like this what did u do?... i dont wanna be out 100 dollars.... thats a lot of money to me.!!

Old
Sun Feb 06, 2011, 01:34 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
Since you still have $90 in uncleared echecks, it looks like they are holding the $100 as collateral
until the 2 echecks clear. Just wait until the echecks clear, and see if your $100 is credited to
your account. If it isn't credited within a couple of days, then email support again and explain the situation.
From here on, I would just stick with echecks since PokerStars immediately credits
your account and you can spend the funds even though it takes up to 10 days to clear your bank.

Old
Sun Feb 06, 2011, 01:50 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Yea same problem. see e-check thread, I told them that I wasn't giving ANY money untill all past deposits have either cleared or show negitive, If I don't get some money in soon I won't be active for the month of march. I'm negitive $170 as of right now. still waiting on one deposit for $50 that shows nowhere yet, Then I have to decide if I want to clear this up or just move to full tilt and let pokerstars eat it, But Iv'e been here a lot of years and have grown to like the pso tournys. So I will just have to see how this plays out. ALSO I HAVE DECIDED TO WIN THE $1500 this month, so I won't have to worry about paying them back LOL but I still wouldn't be active foe the $1500 in march.

Old
Sun Feb 06, 2011, 02:05 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
well my account is not negative or ever has been my echeck for 50 cleared and was put on my account on the 5th. another will be on the 7th for 50 and another on the 9th for 40....but when in the hell will i get my western union deposit for 100 dollars that i was never credited for???

Old
Sun Feb 06, 2011, 02:45 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
your bank won't release the funds, iv'e been waiting on the last 50 for over a month to show either out of my bank or negitive. the reason your account doesn't show negitive is that you made the western union deposit. good luck. those e-check deposits could take months for pokerstars to post, untill then they will not release the 100 they are holding to cover your e-checks, thats why i will not make another deposit untill all are posted, P.S. very nice of you to spend all that extra money on those western union deposits so pokerstars gets there money without compensating you a dime for there fuc up.

Old
Sun Feb 06, 2011, 02:51 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
but i have no problem with my bank.....say if i make a echeck deposit today in 10 days i will be credited my money....of course pokerstars will withdrawl it out of my bank account within 3 days but not credit my account for 10 days while the check "clears". SO WHEN MY CHECK "CLEARS" TOMORROW FOR 50 AND THE 9TH FOR 40, THEN ILL HAVE NO UNCLEARED CHECKS AND I WILL RECIEVE MY 100 WESTERN UNION MONEY??????

Old
Sun Feb 06, 2011, 03:24 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Let me see if I have this right. You live in the U.S.? You are making deposits using e-check ? And the money is coming out of your bank. ? Thats funny cause e-check should not work anymore be cause they can't collect the funds from the bank. So my last question. If e-check works for you, Then why are you using western union and paying the huge fee's ?

Old
Sun Feb 06, 2011, 03:28 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
There is another thread just below this one titled E-CHECKS. Also one titled western union. I suggest you read them both. it might help you understand the problem currently happening all over the U.S.

Old
Sun Feb 06, 2011, 04:23 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
i use my credit union savings account and ive had no problems...one time there wasent enough money in my account so the deposit came back....this is why i have to wait 10 days for my echecks to clear.....the last 3 i have made though have been all paid out by my bank.... i suggest you try deposit with savings account at a credit union instead of a checking account at a bank...maybe that is why my bank is paying it out.....i made wu deposits so i could have my funds instanly credited to my account....but since i had 3 uncleared at echecks at the time they held one of my wu deposits ....SO I SHOULD RECEIVE 50 ECHECK TOMORROW AND 40 ON THE 9TH PLUS MY WESTERN UNION 100 ON THE 9TH???????

Old
Sun Feb 06, 2011, 09:43 PM
(#10)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmi page View Post
Let me see if I have this right. You live in the U.S.? You are making deposits using e-check ? And the money is coming out of your bank. ? Thats funny cause e-check should not work anymore be cause they can't collect the funds from the bank. So my last question. If e-check works for you, Then why are you using western union and paying the huge fee's ?

I live in the US and make echeck deposits and cash outs so I'm not sure where your getting your information from.

Old
Sun Feb 06, 2011, 10:57 PM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Your telling me you live in the U.S. and when you click on e-check it doesn't say no longer in service at this time???????

Old
Sun Feb 06, 2011, 10:59 PM
(#12)
BronzeStar
maybe just florida . but i'm 100% sure E-CHECK won't work in this state for anyone.

Old
Sun Feb 06, 2011, 11:02 PM
(#13)
BronzeStar
i dident deposit but when i click on it it doesnt say its not working.....maybe just florida buddy sorry

Old
Sun Feb 06, 2011, 11:57 PM
(#14)
Since: Aug 2010
jimmy i'm with you have a horrible time with e-check
i'm in va
tried two banks
but to be clear i have heard that credit unions and bank of america work for some reason

Old
Mon Feb 07, 2011, 11:43 AM
(#15)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
I'm in the U.S. and have made several deposit to PS using echeck through our credit union. They did stop me from using my debit card though.

Dawn

Old
Mon Feb 07, 2011, 12:59 PM
(#16)
BronzeStar
also neg bal. nevada stop d e checks 11 days ago go got 2 in full tilt NOTHING has cleared

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com