Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Home Games /

New to pso and New to Home games

Old
New to pso and New to Home games - Tue Feb 08, 2011, 07:24 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
Hi guys and girls, Just a quick hello from me as i have just signed up for pso. Hope to meet some good players and improve my game from these freerolls and you never know maybe a little cash. LOL

I have recently set up 2 home games and im looking for members to join so i can start runing some good tournaments from this weekend. So guys n girls here are the details please feel free to join and pass on details to your friends and poker buddies aswell.

ID 17157
PW Bolton2011

ID 20472
PW UKPL2011

Ill look forward to meeting some of you people at the tables and thanks for reading!!

Old
Tue Feb 08, 2011, 11:37 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Welcome to the pso and the forum!
Thanks for the intro. Hope you enjoy everything and everyone. Great group here.
If you are trying to qualify for the home games promos and need an extra player, shoot me a pm and I'll see if I can help.
Take your time to look around as there is a lot of info and services available here.
Best o' luck!

Old
Tue Feb 08, 2011, 02:39 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
nice 1 dan oh n by the way i know and have seen some of the players around as a mate used to play pso some really good people and players to mix it up with the very wild ones lol. Come on guys is there only !!!111Dan out there??

Old
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 07:32 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
come on guys join the home game we are up to 7 at the moment with 2 or 3 more already saying they will sign up 1st tourney is sunday

Old
Fri Feb 11, 2011, 05:07 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
ive also got cash tables open right now if anyone wants to join

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com