Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

anybody eose qualified to play in the play with the pros final

Old
anybody else qualified to play in the play with the pros final - Tue Feb 08, 2011, 09:09 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
hey poker comcrades, i received a ticket today and email from ps support saying my home game qualified for the weekly final on wednesday to play with the pros..anybody playing in this game and know anything about it..it also says i get the chance to play with pro victor ramdin this weekend if i win..to all my poker club members wish me luck so we can have a pro at the table this weekend and gl to all my pso members who qualifed..

Last edited by TARIQ06; Tue Feb 08, 2011 at 09:16 AM..

Old
Tue Feb 08, 2011, 09:27 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
i got mine this morning also
never played before but did watch Effsea final table last month for 2nd place
maybe he will come and share some thoughts and insight to strategy to placing in this field

good luck to everyone

Old
Tue Feb 08, 2011, 09:36 AM
(#3)
BronzeStar
I have played in 2 of them. It is a winner take all freeroll, with the winner getting the Pro chosen for the week for a home game on Saturday with $1000 added to the prize pool. If you would like to know more about Home Games, check out the Home Games page on Pokerstars. Also, you may receive a ticket to the $100,000 freeroll on March 6th if you keep playing more Home Games.

Old
Tue Feb 08, 2011, 10:04 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
18th in the first one, 12th in the second one. I won't be in this one as my home game tourney didn't get enough players.

Old
yo - Tue Feb 08, 2011, 04:30 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
hey folks,

with 1k starting chips and 5 min blinds, the only thing l can say is,

if you have a hand play it, not a game to play soft,

need the cards and a lot of luck to win this one,

GL and cheers

effsea

Old
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 11:38 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
i was in... then i was out.
LOL
it plays just like PSO kinda

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com