Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

New Hand Replayer launched on PSO

Old
Default
New Hand Replayer launched on PSO - Tue Feb 08, 2011, 11:53 AM
(#1)
PSO Admin's Avatar
Since: May 2010
Posts: 301
(Administrator)
WhiteStar
The Hand Replayer is a tool designed to help our members share their PokerStars hand histories with others. Once shared you can analyse and discuss your hands, helping you to improve your poker game. You can also brag to your friends on facebook and show them that big pot you won!!

Hand Replayer

Hand Replayer Instructions

*** 2/22/11 - Update - You can now post your hands into the forum and your blogs. Once you have your hand entered per the instructions, you click on the link icon on the top of the page, this opens up the link builder box.
There is a drop down selection under link type and you need to select Plug In to get the right code to copy and paste into a forum thread or blog.

*** 3/16/11 - Update - Dave (The Langolier) has now conducted a live training session on using the hand replayer and odds calculator and we have recorded it. Watch the video here.

Regards


Team PokerSchoolOnline - Administration


Last edited by PSO Admin; Tue Jul 05, 2011 at 11:34 AM..
 
Old
Default
Tue Feb 08, 2011, 01:35 PM
(#2)
DONKEYSPIKER's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 123
BronzeStar
Awesome!!!! Thanks for the new addition.
 
Old
Default
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 09:50 AM
(#3)
PanickyPoker's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,168
As one of the Hand Analysis forum's most incessantly prevalent posters, I greatly appreciate the new tool and look forward to using it soon.

 
Old
Default
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 11:58 AM
(#4)
Spindrift4's Avatar
Since: Nov 2010
Posts: 46
BronzeStar
very cool i thank you once again late Spin
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 10, 2011, 02:07 AM
(#5)
Poncho Bowie's Avatar
Since: May 2010
Posts: 1,610
BronzeStar
thanks, nice addition to pso
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 10, 2011, 11:29 AM
(#6)
Mmmm Fish's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 705
BronzeStar
Do you have to have a Facebook account to use this?
 
Old
Default
Sat Feb 12, 2011, 01:00 PM
(#7)
TheLangolier's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 13,473
(Head Trainer)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmmm Fish View Post
Do you have to have a Facebook account to use this?
No.
 
Old
Default
Test - Mon Feb 21, 2011, 02:41 PM
(#8)
ericnnancy's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 977
BronzeStar
delete
 
Old
Default
Wed Mar 09, 2011, 09:42 AM
(#9)
Darkman61's Avatar
Since: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,225
BronzeStar
I can't get this to work. Every time I try I get the message "wrong gamer name in hand history"

Has anybody else had this problem? How did you overcome it?
 
Old
Default
Wed Mar 09, 2011, 09:46 AM
(#10)
roomik17's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,556
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post
I can't get this to work. Every time I try I get the message "wrong gamer name in hand history"

Has anybody else had this problem? How did you overcome it?
I have only tried once, and no problems... other than I dont know how to move it to proper forum post are you copying the whole hand? I know if you miss 1 letter it wont work right
 
Old
Default
Fri Mar 11, 2011, 09:22 AM
(#11)
Darkman61's Avatar
Since: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,225
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post
I can't get this to work. Every time I try I get the message "wrong gamer name in hand history"

Has anybody else had this problem? How did you overcome it?
Bump.

Nobody else had this problem then?

Staff. No advice?
 
Old
Default
Not working for me either! - Fri Mar 11, 2011, 09:28 AM
(#12)
Stakehorse75's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 865
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post
I can't get this to work. Every time I try I get the message "wrong gamer name in hand history"

Has anybody else had this problem? How did you overcome it?


Having the same problems, can't get them saved. Get same "wrong gamer in hand history", then screen delete's my hands, and I start back at square 1.

Sounds like we need a tech support here,been trying since 6:45 am, it's 9:26 am, and I'm giving up. Maybe someone else who knows a bit more can help.

Sorry Darkman, no help here!
 
Old
Default
Fri Mar 11, 2011, 09:53 AM
(#13)
roomik17's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,556
BronzeStar
anyone hear crickets chirping?
 
Old
Default
Fri Mar 11, 2011, 12:30 PM
(#14)
ericnnancy's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 977
BronzeStar
The issue has been reported and as soon as we know something, you will know. Thank you!!
 
Old
Default
Fri Mar 18, 2011, 09:34 PM
(#15)
EasyChips4U's Avatar
Since: Jan 2011
Posts: 762
PokerStars Game #59427574968: Tournament #368288693, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level IX (200/400) - 2011/03/18 21:30:11 ET
Table '368288693 124' 9-max Seat #6 is the button
Seat 1: bobokar (2250 in chips)
Seat 2: gizmo wh (3275 in chips)
Seat 3: 2$OC (688 in chips) is sitting out
Seat 4: GeneralS36 (5430 in chips)
Seat 5: tom905 (1160 in chips)
Seat 6: L.B.Q.H (16100 in chips)
Seat 7: ggjj777 (1440 in chips)
Seat 8: EasyChips4U (5880 in chips)
Seat 9: Sweetnursy (7655 in chips)
bobokar: posts the ante 50
gizmo wh: posts the ante 50
2$OC: posts the ante 50
GeneralS36: posts the ante 50
tom905: posts the ante 50
L.B.Q.H: posts the ante 50
ggjj777: posts the ante 50
EasyChips4U: posts the ante 50
Sweetnursy: posts the ante 50
ggjj777: posts small blind 200
EasyChips4U: posts big blind 400
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to EasyChips4U [As Ac]
Sweetnursy: folds
bobokar: folds
gizmo wh: folds
2$OC: folds
GeneralS36: calls 400
tom905: folds
L.B.Q.H: folds
ggjj777: folds
EasyChips4U: raises 5430 to 5830 and is all-in
GeneralS36: calls 4980 and is all-in
Uncalled bet (450) returned to EasyChips4U
*** FLOP *** [6d Ks Jd]
*** TURN *** [6d Ks Jd] [Tc]
*** RIVER *** [6d Ks Jd Tc] [Ad]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
EasyChips4U: shows [As Ac] (three of a kind, Aces)
GeneralS36: shows [Qh 5h] (a straight, Ten to Ace)
GeneralS36 collected 11410 from pot
EasyChips4U said, "lol"
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 11410 | Rake 0
Board [6d Ks Jd Tc Ad]
Seat 1: bobokar folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 2: gizmo wh folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 3: 2$OC folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 4: GeneralS36 showed [Qh 5h] and won (11410) with a straight, Ten to Ace
Seat 5: tom905 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: L.B.Q.H (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 7: ggjj777 (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 8: EasyChips4U (big blind) showed [As Ac] and lost with three of a kind, Aces
Seat 9: Sweetnursy folded before Flop (didn't bet)

HOW DO U MAKE THIS CALL, PRE-FLOP????? I'M PISSED!!!!! I SUSPECT PSO HAS BOTS... THESE BOTS HAVE ONLY 1 PURPOSE... KNOCK U DOWN OR DENY U RUNGS!!!!!

Last edited by EasyChips4U; Fri Mar 18, 2011 at 09:41 PM.. Reason: UPDATING
 
Old
Default
Sat Mar 19, 2011, 09:37 AM
(#16)
EasyChips4U's Avatar
Since: Jan 2011
Posts: 762
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyChips4U View Post
PokerStars Game #59427574968: Tournament #368288693, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level IX (200/400) - 2011/03/18 21:30:11 ET
Table '368288693 124' 9-max Seat #6 is the button
Seat 1: bobokar (2250 in chips)
Seat 2: gizmo wh (3275 in chips)
Seat 3: 2$OC (688 in chips) is sitting out
Seat 4: GeneralS36 (5430 in chips)
Seat 5: tom905 (1160 in chips)
Seat 6: L.B.Q.H (16100 in chips)
Seat 7: ggjj777 (1440 in chips)
Seat 8: EasyChips4U (5880 in chips)
Seat 9: Sweetnursy (7655 in chips)
bobokar: posts the ante 50
gizmo wh: posts the ante 50
2$OC: posts the ante 50
GeneralS36: posts the ante 50
tom905: posts the ante 50
L.B.Q.H: posts the ante 50
ggjj777: posts the ante 50
EasyChips4U: posts the ante 50
Sweetnursy: posts the ante 50
ggjj777: posts small blind 200
EasyChips4U: posts big blind 400
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to EasyChips4U [As Ac]
Sweetnursy: folds
bobokar: folds
gizmo wh: folds
2$OC: folds
GeneralS36: calls 400
tom905: folds
L.B.Q.H: folds
ggjj777: folds
EasyChips4U: raises 5430 to 5830 and is all-in
GeneralS36: calls 4980 and is all-in
Uncalled bet (450) returned to EasyChips4U
*** FLOP *** [6d Ks Jd]
*** TURN *** [6d Ks Jd] [Tc]
*** RIVER *** [6d Ks Jd Tc] [Ad]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
EasyChips4U: shows [As Ac] (three of a kind, Aces)
GeneralS36: shows [Qh 5h] (a straight, Ten to Ace)
GeneralS36 collected 11410 from pot
EasyChips4U said, "lol"
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 11410 | Rake 0
Board [6d Ks Jd Tc Ad]
Seat 1: bobokar folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 2: gizmo wh folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 3: 2$OC folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 4: GeneralS36 showed [Qh 5h] and won (11410) with a straight, Ten to Ace
Seat 5: tom905 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: L.B.Q.H (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 7: ggjj777 (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 8: EasyChips4U (big blind) showed [As Ac] and lost with three of a kind, Aces
Seat 9: Sweetnursy folded before Flop (didn't bet)

HOW DO U MAKE THIS CALL, PRE-FLOP????? I'M PISSED!!!!! I SUSPECT PSO HAS BOTS... THESE BOTS HAVE ONLY 1 PURPOSE... KNOCK U DOWN OR DENY U RUNGS!!!!!
Can any1 please tell me where to... and how to move this post to proper thread. I'm slow... so... ur gonna have 2 walk me thru the process... ty... PLEASE???

Last edited by EasyChips4U; Sat Mar 19, 2011 at 09:47 AM.. Reason: update
 
Old
Default
Sat Mar 19, 2011, 09:45 AM
(#17)
JT_Sooooted's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,407
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyChips4U View Post
Can any1 please tell me where to... and how to move this post to proper thread. I'm slow... so... ur gonna have 2 walk me thru the process. .. ty...
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...39-EasyChips4U

JT
 
Old
Default
Sat Mar 19, 2011, 09:57 AM
(#18)
EasyChips4U's Avatar
Since: Jan 2011
Posts: 762
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT_Sooooted View Post
TYVM JT... Will do so after I finish tourney. Ur a gentleman!
 
Old
Default
Sat Mar 19, 2011, 10:00 AM
(#19)
JT_Sooooted's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,407
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyChips4U View Post
TYVM JT... Will do so after I finish tourney. Ur a gentleman!
and a Scholar?

Thx
JT
 
Old
Default
Sat Mar 19, 2011, 10:03 AM
(#20)
EasyChips4U's Avatar
Since: Jan 2011
Posts: 762
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT_Sooooted View Post
and a Scholar?

Thx
JT
U know it... I didn't know how 2 spell... "Scholar"
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com