Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Home Games /

Feature Your Home Game!!

Old
Feature Your Home Game!! - Tue Feb 08, 2011, 12:05 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Have a good Home Game? Want to advertise a tournament to PSO Players? Then PM me and each week I will feature 3 Home Games in the PSO Weekly Update.

This is your chance to get your Home Game out there and get players for your club.

Old
Tue Feb 08, 2011, 06:16 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
Every Sunday at 18:30 est.

KNOCKOUT TOURNEY
2k starting chips
10 min blind levels
$1.35 buy in

Skilled players and great times

CLUB ID # 120564
INVITATIONAL CODE# 19757904

Usually added bounty's on certain players, announced before game begins.

Old
Tue Feb 08, 2011, 06:41 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
ID 17157
PW Bolton2011

tournaments every 2 days from a range of $1.10 mtts with different blind times and stacks and a friday night $2.20 deep stack with 20 min blinds come n join the fun, plus more tournaments available once we get a few more players

Old
Exclamation
Omaha,,,,at the Kity Kat Klub,,,, - Tue Feb 08, 2011, 09:37 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
If theres enough interest I will run a omaha and omaha hi low, tourny on weekends!!!!!!
Fri, Sat, and/or Sun,,,, the best days of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dogs and peeps with sticks are also welcome!
I will not call you a donk,,,,,because I may donk you out occasionally!!!!!!!!!!

Cat:

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com