Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

if someone stupid enough to make a prop bet in the pso

Old
if someone stupid enough to make a prop bet in the pso - Tue Feb 08, 2011, 04:04 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
if u make a prop bet in a regular pso league and trash the opposing player by constant calling him a donk, if u loose the 50 dollar bet, should u pay or just say i was playing, well i am calling out a fellow pso player and you know who u are when u read this, don't ever call me a donk and then bet me 50 bucks u can last longer than me an said u will pay and i said so as well and then loose and i never see one cents of the bet...and then when i see u on the tables, u go in sit out mode..very lame dude...i guess i get the last laugh...

Old
Tue Feb 08, 2011, 04:17 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
lol good luck collecting and no peeps it wasnt me

Old
Tue Feb 08, 2011, 05:56 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TARIQ06 View Post
if u make a prop bet in a regular pso league and trash the opposing player by constant calling him a donk, if u loose the 50 dollar bet, should u pay or just say i was playing, well i am calling out a fellow pso player and you know who u are when u read this, don't ever call me a donk and then bet me 50 bucks u can last longer than me an said u will pay and i said so as well and then loose and i never see one cents of the bet...and then when i see u on the tables, u go in sit out mode..very lame dude...i guess i get the last laugh...
Whatever dude, call him out by name. If he made a "last longer" bet with you and didn't pay, he deserves to be held up before us all as the deadbeat he/she is...

Some of us take this shizz pretty seriously.

Old
Tue Feb 08, 2011, 06:15 PM
(#4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrissinger View Post
Whatever dude, call him out by name. If he made a "last longer" bet with you and didn't pay, he deserves to be held up before us all as the deadbeat he/she is...

I agree with mcrissinger Tariq. Call him out by name. Anyone who does this is a welching little punk,pull this shit in the real world and your ass gets knee-capped.

Old
Tue Feb 08, 2011, 06:21 PM
(#5)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrissinger View Post

let us know so we don't bet with them

Old
Tue Feb 08, 2011, 06:48 PM
(#6)
oh oh let me get my two cents in

1st was it presbruno because you should have known he has no money
just a joke i know that you know that he has no money

2nd let me 3rd 4th 5th that wherever i come in at
CALL HIM OUT!!!

hope we get 30 peeps to request this

Old
Sun Feb 13, 2011, 04:22 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
regardless of who it was, it's pretty low to renig on a bet.

Old
Mon Feb 14, 2011, 06:35 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
lets hear who it was Tariq.

need to know not make bets w this person

i believe when you make a bet you must pay up on said bet

Old
Sat Feb 26, 2011, 08:26 PM
(#9)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
I agree with most everyone!! Call him out!!
Also, check my thread for another welching punks name whom I called out a couple months ago.

Old
Sat Feb 26, 2011, 09:12 PM
(#10)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
Let us know who so jah will not praise him

Old
Sat Feb 26, 2011, 09:59 PM
(#11)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
i dont think i would ever make a $50 bet like that on the net cause if i lost i would actually pay it. so odds are against me from the start. yeah someone like that should be called out. u dont screw w/ peoples money or woman where i come from.
nuff sd.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com