BronzeStar
lol

lots of toonmans in pso

guess where he is from

Old
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 02:45 AM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2010
In this case it could actually be a coincidence, the term "Toon and Toon Army" is a colloquial name used for supporters of Newcastle United football club, originating from the local "Geordie" pronunciation of the word "town".

Supporters are extremely loyal and proud and I wouldn't be too surprised at seeing those that play at PS having Toon in their name or some other reference to the team.

Old
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 10:25 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogweed1964 View Post
In this case it could actually be a coincidence, the term "Toon and Toon Army" is a colloquial name used for supporters of Newcastle United football club, originating from the local "Geordie" pronunciation of the word "town".

Supporters are extremely loyal and proud and I wouldn't be too surprised at seeing those that play at PS having Toon in their name or some other reference to the team.
now if only newcastle could actually play football

Old
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 10:29 AM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Toons on another temp ban lol, I doubt he would multi just to post here and these bans are doing him good, look at his scores lol

Old
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 12:12 PM
(#5)
Any particular reason why Cmoney is such a popular nic within PSO ? Just wondered if it meant anything significant.

Old
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 02:19 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poncho Bowie View Post
lol

lots of toonmans in pso

guess where he is from
Paranoia will destroya--

Im just sayin

Old
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 02:58 PM
(#7)
Since: May 2010
BronzeStar
tass u r a dumass as much in this as in poker, i dont care if toon is playing i actully like him, i found it funny that toon was user not found at the same time that toon started playing, toon was at my warmup table and said the same words toon said plus thier scores are simular, when i ask him if he was toon he said nothing, if it is toon i am suprised he used a name so simular considering he waS an active forum member and should know better by now,

Old
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 03:04 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Quote:
lol

lots of toonmans in pso

guess where he is from
Toontown?

Old
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 03:18 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
spongebob you are right, i was under the impression toonarmy was no longer plaing becouse he was user not found, but i look and see he is and has been playing alot, well good since he is supposed to be in my deep run tourney, can find him at a table now anyway. thanks for coming to his defense and clearing this up

Old
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 03:20 PM
(#10)
BronzeStar
no problem, he actually came to my table yesterday to let me know where he was

Old
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 03:37 PM
(#11)
BronzeStar
you know whats weird sb, i was looking for toonarmy just now in the 1pm tourney and diddn't find him, but i did find toonman56 and he is listed as united states, but in his profile page it says uk

Old
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 03:39 PM
(#12)
BronzeStar
that is weird

Old
Thu Feb 10, 2011, 08:17 AM
(#13)
Quote:
tass u r a dumass as much in this as in poker, i dont care if toon is playing i actully like him, i found it funny that toon was user not found at the same time that toon started playing, toon was at my warmup table and said the same words toon said plus thier scores are simular, when i ask him if he was toon he said nothing, if it is toon i am suprised he used a name so simular considering he waS an active forum member and should know better by now,
I agrre Tass u dummy...Just saying hahahahahah what a dummy tass is

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com