Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

free poker star cash

Old
free poker star cash - Tue Feb 08, 2011, 07:42 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2010
i mentioned here before how quite a few players can call the cards before they turn or rivered ar dealt afta mentioning this it might as well be free cash for other p[layers sittin at my table..... as poker stars has black listed me.... they give a nice hand i win make sure you play next hand cause they seem to keep turning or rivering me IM ON TILT TAKE THE LAST $30 OF MY $225 I HAD HOPE U CHOKE ON IT TO AHAH WHY NOT GOOD LUCK TO ALL AHEM BELIEVERS THIS SITE IS FAIR gg GL ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old
Tue Feb 08, 2011, 07:50 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
send it to me I will take good care of it till u come down

Old
Tue Feb 08, 2011, 08:42 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
ROFLMAO.....

Old
Tue Feb 08, 2011, 08:46 PM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2010
This vaguely reminds me of "you must post this on the next 10 threads you read then press f1 twenty times and tomorrow you will be kissed by the love of your life OMG this works i swear!" and as such I declare it to be spammy.

Old
Tue Feb 08, 2011, 10:06 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by automated_1 View Post
i mentioned here before how quite a few players can call the cards before they turn or rivered ar dealt afta mentioning this it might as well be free cash for other p[layers sittin at my table..... as poker stars has black listed me.... they give a nice hand i win make sure you play next hand cause they seem to keep turning or rivering me IM ON TILT TAKE THE LAST $30 OF MY $225 I HAD HOPE U CHOKE ON IT TO AHAH WHY NOT GOOD LUCK TO ALL AHEM BELIEVERS THIS SITE IS FAIR gg GL ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF are you babbling about? Losing a hand? What makes you think PS has blacklisted you. They don't even know you and could care less about you than I do. We all suffer bad beats. Get a grip, its poker.

Last edited by hobojim11247; Tue Feb 08, 2011 at 10:12 PM..

Old
Tue Feb 08, 2011, 11:02 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
this past week ive been down $25 in 4 or 5 days..kept losin today, almost hung it up for the day but i stayed an played one more..now im ITM in a $40k guaranteed. stick with it dude it'll get better eventually.

Old
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 12:16 AM
(#7)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
LOL so funny- but just remember- " the joy and pain that we reciive,each come with there own costs, the price of what were winning, is the same as what we"ve lost- in a world where all must fail, heavens justice will prevaill !!!! so hang in there Late Spin ps. qoute by Rush- BU2B-[new] check it out:

Old
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 05:17 AM
(#8)
BronzeStar
I lost two $1 SnGs in a row. Guess what? I stopped playing them for the day and found lots of other games to build my bankroll on.

You don't have to keep chucking money into a pot if the poker gods are against you.

Site rigged? Apparently they all are. So take a deep breath, climb the rigging to the crows nest and get a goooood view of online poker.

MB

Old
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 10:21 AM
(#9)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
just think about it for a moment, if ur winning somebodys gotta be losing and vice versa, not everybody can win all the time, thats poker my friend live with it

P.S. ur welcome to send that $30 to me, i got a $0 balance and need to get 20vpp's

Last edited by donksrule001; Wed Feb 09, 2011 at 10:23 AM..

Old
deposit $500 and pm me - Wed Feb 09, 2011, 10:41 AM
(#10)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
deposit $500 and pm me to play heads up before you go off tilt

PS I love this kinda stuff it always makes me laugh

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com