Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Study Sessions Via Home Game?

Old
Study Sessions Via Home Game? - Tue Feb 08, 2011, 11:03 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
Are there any study groups who play in the PS Home Games together, then review afterwards? Seems more convenient than playing apart, then comparing completely separate hand histories.

Also, this thread can serve as a plug for the Home Games forum. Visit it sometime!

Old
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 02:33 AM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2010
Always struck me that the Home Game facility would be an ideal tool for training and group study.

Would certainly be interested if anyone has set something up already.

Old
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 09:31 AM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2010
I was thinking about it, but I'm nowhere near an instructor. If anyone was interested in that, though, I'd be very much in. It'd be fun to just play and chat about poker strategy. Anyone who's interested should pm me. It could go a long way to improve our gameplay (especially mine ).

Old
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 10:30 AM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
that's sort of what we do at my club but with a lot of chit chat
we have members of all skill levels who come and go offering insight knowledge and friendly chat because we don't believe in all work and no play
we don't review hand history we just play each other and it's all for play chips so no loss
we also shadow each others tables to observe how the other player makes their decisions and ask questions and give suport to each other
a lot of chatting i have to admit but all in all a great place to share information build friendships and generaly have a good time

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com