Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Liv Boeree won the sunday warm-up

Old
Liv Boeree won the sunday warm-up - Tue Feb 08, 2011, 11:45 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Like she really needs $150 K, she has two wins worth over a million a pop. The only reason why she is good is because she is just a carbon copy of Phil Hellmuth's gameplay.

Old
Tue Feb 08, 2011, 11:53 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2010
Was an epic heads up

Liv vs Mig.com
with 23 mil chips each

Was laughing at chat

Vanessa Selbst challenging Danny boy (see pic at top) to
a deep stack heads up , which he accepted

Last edited by spike8998; Tue Feb 08, 2011 at 11:54 PM.. Reason: mis-spelt a name

Old
Tue Feb 08, 2011, 11:59 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike8998 View Post
Was an epic heads up

Liv vs Mig.com
with 23 mil chips each

Was laughing at chat

Vanessa Selbst challenging Danny boy (see pic at top) to
a deep stack heads up , which he accepted
Vanessa Selbst... yes, he was in the sunday million a few weeks ago, and yes, I meant to say HE...

also, don't forget that Liv DONKED out... she won a multi-way all-in with the WEAKEST hand and got lucky by hitting trip Queens with AQ or something.

Old
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 12:01 AM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2010
Vanessa Selbst was there? Shweet. Kinda sorry she had to meet the Pres as our PSO representative, if he was in this kinda mood.

Old
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 12:13 AM
(#5)
BronzeStar
As a man of morals, I am opposed to its "lifestyle choice"

Old
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 01:25 AM
(#6)
Since: Sep 2010
Are you for real?

Old
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 02:51 AM
(#7)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PresBruno View Post
Like she really needs $150 K, she has two wins worth over a million a pop. The only reason why she is good is because she is just a carbon copy of Phil Hellmuth's gameplay.

The amount of sense this post does not make is astonishing. Awesome.

Old
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 02:56 AM
(#8)
Quote:
Vanessa Selbst... yes, he was in the sunday million a few weeks ago, and yes, I meant to say HE...

also, don't forget that Liv DONKED out... she won a multi-way all-in with the WEAKEST hand and got lucky by hitting trip Queens with AQ or something.
Yeah cause you've never donked hit on a hand with that Ace-rag shit you play...............

Quote:

" a man of morals"? "IT'S lifestyle choice'????!!!!!

IT?????!!!!!! Are you effing kidding me with this garbage? First off--"a man of morals"---Lets' get this straight puss boy,you're not a man,you're a snot-nosed little punk making your ignorant posts from the safety of your mommy's basement. And there simply is'nt enough time in the day for me to even start on the subject of morals and how completely devoid of them you are.

Please,please,please,take your BS to a live game one day and talk this racist,homophobic crap that you do in here. I assure you the only thing that would beat your sorry,worthless ass to the emergency room is the headlights on the ambulance.

Two seconds after that picture was taken,Martin Sheen should have dropped your ass like a bad habit.

Old
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 12:47 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
Nice language. My response.....

Old
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 12:50 PM
(#10)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
I say pres, you are a funny guy in some strange way, some people don't like it, but you do keep the forums interesting with some of your post..i just want to know do you really mean some of the things you say or do you say thing s to get people heated..seriously???

Old
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 12:56 PM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Some for teh serz, some for teh lulz.

Old
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 01:24 PM
(#12)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TARIQ06 View Post
I say pres, you are a funny guy in some strange way, some people don't like it, but you do keep the forums interesting with some of your post..i just want to know do you really mean some of the things you say or do you say thing s to get people heated..seriously???
Funny? Seriously, you think he is??

Pathetic little moron is more like it?? He just goes to show that the protection of the isolation that the internet affords brings out the false bravado in ignorant little pissants who think they are men.

Seriously, PresBruno, you are just the latest of internet trash to show up here, following Nicthebul, dipshitdies, acekingpros et al .

Your attack on her sexuality is typical of insecure males who feel threatened by a female.

Old
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 01:27 PM
(#13)
BronzeStar
It can at least look like a woman. It looks like neither a man nor woman.

Old
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 02:12 PM
(#14)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:

I have lost all respect for Rick Santorum...

Old
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 02:58 PM
(#15)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Some for teh serz, some for teh lulz.
Yep. That confirms my suspicion that you're just some 4chan/anon little dipshit d-bag. Shocking.

http://www.spreadingsantorum.com/

Old
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 03:21 PM
(#16)
BronzeStar
Quote:

is that going in to the mens room at Dallas /Fort worth airport?

Old
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 03:35 PM
(#17)
BronzeStar
Score! I just received my first warning for my above post.

Obviously I was insulting a fellow PSO member, and as-per the forum rules, I deserve a warning for that.

However, in the line detailing being insulting... Well, you'll see why I wonder why PresBruno is still allowed to post...

• Members who insult other members or employees of PokerSchoolOnline and PokerStars or who are not constructive in their statements and opinions.

p.s. Vanessa Selbst is paid by PokerStars, thus technically making her an employee. So... Pres broke 2 rules with this thread...

Last edited by mcrissinger; Wed Feb 09, 2011 at 03:38 PM.. Reason: Because I haven't started drinking yet.

Old
Press O Press! - Wed Feb 09, 2011, 03:46 PM
(#18)
Quote:
This post of mine is ment to be positive and constructive , to help a young lost poker player find his way! I care for the game and those who play in it.

Poker cards have no eyes , does not feel your pain as it turns a bad beat on the river , The cards have no morals and does not care of your lifestyle choices. We as poker players do have morals and care for each other. Well we should anyways. Most of us do. You do not care what people think of you Press or how you present the PSO. You need to work on yourself as a poker player young man.

You should not care how one lives , just play the game with respect for the game as well as others. You need to grow as a person and as a player. I think until you do so, you need to just focus on your game as well as yourself and keep crap like this out of the publics eye.

That player you speak of is a champion of OUR game and poker stars. I hold more respect for that players finger then I have for you.

Those that find this type of trash funny or Entertianing. Needs to rethink that. I am not here to be entertained but do like to enjoy myself as I learn. I am here to learn the game with respect. This is not entertainment. His actions are bad for the game and bad for the PSO. I would love to play you live BOY O I really would.

Last edited by BUDA505; Wed Feb 09, 2011 at 06:49 PM..

Old
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 04:45 PM
(#19)
BronzeStar
wow, mcrissinger and buda505 you have open my eyes to this guys bs, didn't even knew this guy would even associate himself with this kind of politician..i will stay out of his thread, my mother always said if you have nothing good to say about someone, then don't say nothing so that is the way it will be for me now..thanks for the info guys..wowwwww..

Old
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 05:04 PM
(#20)
Quote:

Wow so you count Ric "Man on dog" Santorum as a role model,huh Pres?

LOL,tells me all I need to know really it does.

Oh by the way I love the deliscious irony of two losers posing in a picture with "Epic Win" superimposed on it.

Last edited by Moxie Pip; Wed Feb 09, 2011 at 05:08 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com