Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Universal Hand Replayer Technical Help

Old
Universal Hand Replayer Technical Help - Wed Feb 09, 2011, 01:24 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
Whenever I try and open my hand replayer, my computer gives me an error message stating that it can't launch the application, or something like that. It, along with Java, are both installed properly (at least, the replayer was installed properly... I don't know what's changed). The replayer worked fine for about a day, then it just stopped working. I tried un-then-re-installing both it and Java, but still, I get the same error message.

Has anyone else gotten this problem before, or does anyone have any idea how to fix it? I can't find a fix on the website FAQ page, and I'm thinking it might just be faster to ask here if somebody recognizes the problem. If someone can help, I'd appreciate it. I kinda need to do some review of my HH's.

Old
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 01:04 PM
(#2)
(Administrator)
I am not aware that you need to install the hand replayer. Can you give more details ?

Good Luck
PSO STAFF

Old
Wed Feb 09, 2011, 01:22 PM
(#3)
Actually, I was talking about the non PSO one (for those PSO members who use it), that people use to visually go over big groups of hands. I don't think I was aware PSO had added a replayer when I made this post. Awkward timing on my part.

I've been needing to go over some full tourney hh's, which is why I asked.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com