Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

The Gipper Makes Endorsement

Old
The Gipper Makes Endorsement - Thu Feb 10, 2011, 01:14 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
BREAKING NEWS:
Ronald Reagan has endorsed PresBruno to be the next champion of the PSO Skill League and to be 1st place this month. Win one for The Gipper Pres!

Old
Thu Feb 10, 2011, 10:48 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
now i know why everyone dislikes u here

Old
Thu Feb 10, 2011, 11:01 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PresBruno View Post
BREAKING NEWS:
Ronald Reagan has endorsed PresBruno to be the next champion of the PSO Skill League and to be 1st place this month. Win one for The Gipper Pres!

I think this post insults a former president

Old
Thu Feb 10, 2011, 11:10 AM
(#4)
BronzeStar
Quote:
BREAKING NEWS:
]
His judgment is highly suspect since his Alzheimer's got worse and he died--

Im just sayin

Old
Thu Feb 10, 2011, 11:19 AM
(#5)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
Why have you photoshopped out your fat shoulders and kept the collar of your dirty t-shirt?

Old
Thu Feb 10, 2011, 01:08 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Quote:
BREAKING NEWS:

I think its funny LOL

Old
Thu Feb 10, 2011, 02:19 PM
(#7)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaAero View Post
Why have you photoshopped out your fat shoulders and kept the collar of your dirty t-shirt?
lmfao

Old
Thu Feb 10, 2011, 03:33 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar

Old
Thu Feb 10, 2011, 05:17 PM
(#9)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
BREAKING NEWS:

I e-mailed Nancy and she said if 30 peeps respond she'll "Just Say No" to this..................

So Pres a couple questions..............

First don't you think it's just a little hypocritical for a "man" of your "moral standards" to seek the endorsement of the ONLY President EVER to be divorced? (And yes people I realize that Reagan had been incapable of endorsing pretty much anything since Pres was soiling his diapers................but then again I'm willing to wager that Pres is in front of his computer right now in Poo-poo undies in need of a change so moot point really.)

Secondly..............

You've never had even the slightest little bit of sex have you Pres? (No Pres,pleasuring yourself while watching Fox News does'nt count).

Last edited by Moxie Pip; Thu Feb 10, 2011 at 05:20 PM..

Old
Thu Feb 10, 2011, 06:13 PM
(#10)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
I e-mailed Nancy and she said if 30 peeps respond she'll "Just Say No" to this..................

So Pres a couple questions..............

First don't you think it's just a little hypocritical for a "man" of your "moral standards" to seek the endorsement of the ONLY President EVER to be divorced? (And yes people I realize that Reagan had been incapable of endorsing pretty much anything since Pres was soiling his diapers................but then again I'm willing to wager that Pres is in front of his computer right now in Poo-poo undies in need of a change so moot point really.)

Secondly..............

You've never had even the slightest little bit of sex have you Pres? (No Pres,pleasuring yourself while watching Fox News does'nt count).
Be careful, Moxie, you might get a visit from the insult police.

Old
Thu Feb 10, 2011, 06:17 PM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by donksrule001 View Post
He isn't old enough to retar--

Im just sayin

Old
Thu Feb 10, 2011, 10:07 PM
(#12)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobojim11247 View Post
Be careful, Moxie, you might get a visit from the insult police.
Be careful, Moxie, you might make me piss my pants.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com