Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

for anybody who plays on other sites and make regular deposits

Old
for anybody who plays on other sites and make regular deposits - Thu Feb 10, 2011, 08:41 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
i have one 20 dollar visa gift card and two 25 dollar mastercard gift cards that i got that i never use and looking to sell or trade for a very good deal..i originally wanted to use them for pokerstars deposit but the us laws prohibit that now, so i am willing to trade for a very good deal..like 20 for 10 or someone make me an offer..if you are international you might be able to use them for pokerstars or any other site, but i am looking for pokerstars transfers only for the gift cards, since this is the only site i play on now..make me an offer and we can talk..thanks guys..gl at the tables

Old
Thu Feb 10, 2011, 09:00 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/15...tspend-876047/

check this out

Old
Thu Feb 10, 2011, 09:35 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
thanks roomik17, you are the man, didn't even knew this exist at 2plus 2..i got it posted already..nice info to know...

Old
Thu Feb 10, 2011, 10:16 AM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
no prob

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com