Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

New to PSO

Old
New to PSO - Thu Feb 10, 2011, 01:30 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
Hello all True the Canadian here EH!!! Lol

Well it's been a while since i have played poker i gave up on it a long time ago since i had a real hard time learn all the lingo and hand and betting etc....

Well now its a time in my life were i can put more time into my knowledge and playing of the game. This is also because of my GF. She is a great poker player and was at one time ranked 15th in Australia. She has been coaching me and she keep telling me that the student will surpass the teacher well ....... I'm hoping Lol.

The way that she has tough me is working for me but know that i have read and somewhat understand what is being said in PSO i am confused. Is there such a thing as to much info?

Well i have played money tourneys and some 50/50 and i have won a few 50/50 but i think it was more luck and good betting and folding than anything. But on the other hand i still have yet to make it to a final table in a tourney with a 1000 ppl for example. I always seem to make just to the bubble it is a very seldom do i make it into the money.

So i have decided to up my chances and learn so more technique and better playing. The only thing that i am having trouble with is that alot of my GF teaching work for me and after reading and trying to implement PSO knowledge i am finding it hard to make it work.

I am hoping that i can make sense of everything and have more fun than i already am.

TC all and see you on the tables

True

Last edited by TrueGent2010; Thu Feb 10, 2011 at 05:13 PM.. Reason: did not put in ranking lol

Old
Thu Feb 10, 2011, 02:27 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Hey true, welcome to the pso and the forum!
Thanks for the intro. Take your time, we're all still learning.
I will be sending you a pm this week, but if you have any questions about the pso or anything, this group is more than helpful so don't hesitate to ask.
Is your gf playin' the pso too?
Take care and best o' luck!
Dan

Old
Thu Feb 10, 2011, 02:40 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
I told her about it and she is thinking about it i hope she does it will inprove her game to a new lvl i think and maybe she will be abole to re-fraze the terminolagie so i can understand it better lol

Old
Fri Feb 11, 2011, 11:09 AM
(#4)
Since: Dec 2010
Welcome TrueGent...GL and see ya around

BULLS

Old
Ty - Fri Feb 11, 2011, 11:33 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Thank you for the welcome and see you on the table also

True

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com