Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Why can't I place in the money???

Old
Default
Why can't I place in the money??? - Thu Feb 10, 2011, 02:16 PM
(#1)
joker41673's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,850
I know I'm the greatest gift to poker since Brunson so please tell me why with these awsome stats can't I place ITM in the PSO???

placed 627th
During current Hold'em session you were dealt 48 hands and saw flop:
- 5 out of 5 times while in big blind (100%)
- 6 out of 6 times while in small blind (100%)
- 33 out of 37 times in other positions (89%)
- a total of 44 out of 48 (91%)
Pots won at showdown - 5 of 17 (29%)
Pots won without showdown - 7
total win to flop ratio - 27.27%


 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 10, 2011, 02:24 PM
(#2)
Noevo's Avatar
Since: Dec 2010
Posts: 85
BronzeStar
Playing waaaay too tight
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 10, 2011, 02:29 PM
(#3)
joker41673's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noevo View Post
Playing waaaay too tight
I'm sorry I should have said that I only wanted responses from good players
With a rank of only 26th I don't believe your in a position to give me advice

 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 10, 2011, 02:31 PM
(#4)
donksrule001's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 247
BronzeStar
u goota play every hand if u wanna be ITM, i see u missed 4 hands
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 10, 2011, 02:35 PM
(#5)
joker41673's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by donksrule001 View Post
u goota play every hand if u wanna be ITM, i see u missed 4 hands
Those were the hands where I had AA and AKs

 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 10, 2011, 02:44 PM
(#6)
Noevo's Avatar
Since: Dec 2010
Posts: 85
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker41673 View Post
I'm sorry I should have said that I only wanted responses from good players
With a rank of only 26th I don't believe your in a position to give me advice


I am sorry, I'll page pres for ya so he can respond


 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 10, 2011, 02:48 PM
(#7)
joker41673's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noevo View Post
I am sorry, I'll page pres for ya so he can respond


I'm way too good to be taking advice from that donkey
I make Bruno look like the collie in the "dogs playing poker" picture

 
Old
Cool
Thu Feb 10, 2011, 02:56 PM
(#8)
BttredMdgt's Avatar
Since: Nov 2010
Posts: 14
BronzeStar
with stats like that im not sure y you cant make it to ITM. I mean you're taking ALMOST every opportunity to see a flop and win a pot..so in my professional opinion the odds should b with you. I suppose you had alot of bad beats, seeing is how it is PSO. Either way, folding AA is one of thebest things you can do in this league as it never wins. I think the last pokerstars update reversed the odds of HU play with such class 1 hands..turning all premium holding to garbage. Anywho, gl to ya J...U R MY IDOL, and one day i hope im half as good as u sir
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 10, 2011, 03:02 PM
(#9)
joker41673's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by BttredMdgt View Post
with stats like that im not sure y you cant make it to ITM. I mean you're taking ALMOST every opportunity to see a flop and win a pot..so in my professional opinion the odds should b with you. I suppose you had alot of bad beats, seeing is how it is PSO. Either way, folding AA is one of thebest things you can do in this league as it never wins. I think the last pokerstars update reversed the odds of HU play with such class 1 hands..turning all premium holding to garbage. Anywho, gl to ya J...U R MY IDOL, and one day i hope im half as good as u sir
Hi,
Welcome to the forum you short person with lard all over you
you'll will find tons of great advice on how to lose at poker here
If you have any questions just post a quick summary in the hand analysis forum and Puciek will help you in any way he can

 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 10, 2011, 03:19 PM
(#10)
joker41673's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,850
This site has to be rigged how else can one explain why I am losing with such great skill and cards

Just got knocked out of the 15:00 PSO after seeing every flop and calling every raise with such great hands like J2o, A3o and T6o

Here, look at this hand
I had the nuts from the get go
Why doesn't pokerstars do something about all these donkeys?

PokerStars Game #57443717582: Tournament #360452888, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level II (15/30) - 2011/02/10 15:12:41 ET
Table '360452888 134' 9-max Seat #6 is the button
Seat 1: Gpmama (1500 in chips)
Seat 2: bestpokerpup (1460 in chips) is sitting out
Seat 3: Cbotigan (1470 in chips) is sitting out
Seat 4: Kilane (1760 in chips)
Seat 5: War Chant (970 in chips)
Seat 6: joker41673 (590 in chips)
Seat 7: CatcHnTriPs (2040 in chips)
Seat 8: voltaz (1330 in chips)
Seat 9: luckyjc97 (3490 in chips)
CatcHnTriPs: posts small blind 15
voltaz: posts big blind 30
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to joker41673 [Js 6d]
luckyjc97: folds
Gpmama: calls 30
bestpokerpup: folds
Cbotigan: folds
Kilane: calls 30
War Chant: calls 30
joker41673: calls 30
CatcHnTriPs: calls 15
voltaz: checks
*** FLOP *** [Jc 7h 6c]
CatcHnTriPs: bets 120
voltaz: folds
Gpmama: calls 120
Kilane: folds
War Chant: raises 820 to 940 and is all-in
joker41673: calls 560 and is all-in
CatcHnTriPs: calls 820
Gpmama: calls 820
*** TURN *** [Jc 7h 6c] [2c]
CatcHnTriPs: checks
Gpmama: bets 530 and is all-in
CatcHnTriPs: calls 530
*** RIVER *** [Jc 7h 6c 2c] [2h]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
CatcHnTriPs: shows [9c 7c] (a flush, Jack high)
Gpmama: shows [Kc Ac] (a flush, Ace high)
Gpmama collected 1060 from side pot-2
War Chant: shows [Jh Ts] (two pair, Jacks and Deuces)
Gpmama collected 1140 from side pot-1
joker41673: shows [Js 6d] (two pair, Jacks and Sixes)
Gpmama collected 2420 from main pot
War Chant finished the tournament in 1212th place
joker41673 finished the tournament in 1213th place
pdoggi is connected
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 4620 Main pot 2420. Side pot-1 1140. Side pot-2 1060. | Rake 0
Board [Jc 7h 6c 2c 2h]
Seat 1: Gpmama showed [Kc Ac] and won (4620) with a flush, Ace high
Seat 2: bestpokerpup folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 3: Cbotigan folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 4: Kilane folded on the Flop
Seat 5: War Chant showed [Jh Ts] and lost with two pair, Jacks and Deuces
Seat 6: joker41673 (button) showed [Js 6d] and lost with two pair, Jacks and Sixes
Seat 7: CatcHnTriPs (small blind) showed [9c 7c] and lost with a flush, Jack high
Seat 8: voltaz (big blind) folded on the Flop
Seat 9: luckyjc97 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 10, 2011, 04:57 PM
(#11)
TARIQ06's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 380
BronzeStar
here is a way to look at it joker, at least u should qualify for tazz challenge and its early in the month so a climb back to the top shouldn't be to hard, i am right there with you right now in 4000th pos..i feel your pain joker and it hurts like hell..start playing like the donkeys, lets out donk the donks..
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 10, 2011, 05:13 PM
(#12)
joker41673's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by TARIQ06 View Post
here is a way to look at it joker, at least u should qualify for tazz challenge and its early in the month so a climb back to the top shouldn't be to hard, i am right there with you right now in 4000th pos..i feel your pain joker and it hurts like hell..start playing like the donkeys, lets out donk the donks..
you should take up knitting
poker is not your sport
don't make me challenge you to a HU match

 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 10, 2011, 05:13 PM
(#13)
jimmi page's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 116
BronzeStar
WOW JOKER. your one of the best in the league , just getting some bad breaks just kidding your a fricking stupid idiot,
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 10, 2011, 05:22 PM
(#14)
BttredMdgt's Avatar
Since: Nov 2010
Posts: 14
BronzeStar
hmmm..u know whats funny.. JOKER is my idol..'ol jimmi here thinks he is stupid..yet im at a way higher rank than he. hmmmmmmmmm ... HHHHMMMMMMM
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 10, 2011, 05:34 PM
(#15)
joker41673's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmi page View Post
WOW JOKER. your one of the best in the league , just getting some bad breaks just kidding your a fricking stupid idiot,
Yeah that's why your doing so well with your 8 str8 negatives

Can't somebody who knows poker come in here and tell me why Jimmi doesn't get it

 
Old
Default
ok, a challenge i will accept - Thu Feb 10, 2011, 07:17 PM
(#16)
TARIQ06's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 380
BronzeStar
hey joker no beff with u, but i never back down from a poker challenge, if u want to do a hu challenge, we can do that, i have no problem with saying u are better, but when i win you better respect my game..name how many matches and u can post the results in the forum, i don't care or we can keep it between you and me, i am very competive, so if you are challenge me to a hu match, i will accept.check mate joker...
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 10, 2011, 07:35 PM
(#17)
joker41673's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by TARIQ06 View Post
hey joker no beff with u, but i never back down from a poker challenge, if u want to do a hu challenge, we can do that, i have no problem with saying u are better, but when i win you better respect my game..name how many matches and u can post the results in the forum, i don't care or we can keep it between you and me, i am very competive, so if you are challenge me to a hu match, i will accept.check mate joker...
sounds like you have "beff" with me
i have better things to do with my time than waste it taking your money
why don't you play someone near your skill level like onix360
now leave, this is my hole!!!


Last edited by joker41673; Thu Feb 10, 2011 at 07:40 PM..
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 10, 2011, 07:38 PM
(#18)
joker41673's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,850
nobody here can play better than i can
i am the greatest alone
everyone else is a donkey or fish
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 10, 2011, 07:45 PM
(#19)
Deleted user
...

Last edited by deleted_username; Fri Feb 18, 2011 at 12:04 AM..
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 10, 2011, 07:45 PM
(#20)
TARIQ06's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 380
BronzeStar
u are the joker right??.lol..keep it coming..
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com