Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Home Games /

New Home Game Club

Old
Cool
New Home Game Club - Fri Feb 11, 2011, 10:21 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2010
looking for members to join a new home league

club id:165892
invitation code:Lammy Bammy

all welcome club name slamdunkdafunk

Old
Sat Feb 12, 2011, 01:00 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Hey Brooke, just wanted to welcome you to the forum! Cute kid.
There is also a thread from JTSoooooted that lists any members home game if they wish. So maybe put yours in there too. Keep advertising, you'll get some players.
Best o' luck!

ps. brooke, you're obviously invited to the club I referenced to fintan below. I will be sending you both a pm this week.

Last edited by !!!111Dan; Sun Feb 13, 2011 at 10:36 AM.. Reason: post script

Old
Sun Feb 13, 2011, 07:21 AM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
id be happy to join if accepted

Old
Sun Feb 13, 2011, 10:35 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
Hey fintan, welcome to the forum!
Hope you're enjoying everything. There's a lot of info available in the tabs above if you haven't looked at them yet. The community tab has good info on getting the most out of the pso, and the league tab contains explanations of the leaderboard and scoring.
If you'd like to come to the home game for new members, the id is 22037 and the invite code is: For The Fun Of It. This club is so new members can come and chat live to ask questions. This Friday we will have a guest coach to discuss a topic and critique hands we play with our play money.
Hope to see you this week and best o' luck!
Dan

Old
Mon Feb 14, 2011, 12:23 PM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
I am interested to join your club. do you guys have a specific time you play most of your games? let me know. thanks man

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com