Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Thank You PSO

Old
Thank You PSO - Sat Feb 12, 2011, 04:08 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
I want to start off by saying I started playing in the PSO in July of last year. Before PSO I played a lot of Hubbles Tourney's and won all 3 rounds of The Big Game. After joining PSO I soon realized I had a lot to learn still. I must have been very luck winning the Big Game. I knew nothing about position or how to play certain cards in certain situations. I quickly saw how fast I can be knocked out of tournaments. Here 7 months later I have matured into a better player and also am able to play 2 tourney's at one time. I know there is so much more to learn and always willing to keep improving by playing in the PSO.
I finally have made my first money deposit. I wasn't going to do it until I felt comfortable enough in my self to do this. So far I am happy with my decision. I have played 4 $2.20 tourney's and finished in the money 3 out of 4 times so far. These results are from all that I have learned here in the PSO.
I come by every morning to check how my results from the night before turned out and also skim through the forum. I hardly ever post because I feel that everyone knows each other and kind of feel out of place.
To conclude this, I just wanted to say thank you PSO for making this League and it sure has helped me a lot in my poker game. I have also made a few friends along the way like DOGFOODFUND, TEXASKICK, CHELLE, and many more. So good luck all and see you on the tables.

Martin Drywallman3

Old
cool - Sat Feb 12, 2011, 05:36 PM
(#2)
very cool man.

always nice to read a good thread,

cheers,

effsea

Old
Sat Feb 12, 2011, 06:35 PM
(#3)

Old
Sun Feb 13, 2011, 06:32 PM
(#4)
Thanks effsea and Dan for your comments. Much appreciated.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com