Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Still Waiting for an Answer

Old
Still Waiting for an Answer - Sat Feb 12, 2011, 06:05 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
Here we are almost mid February and have still not heard back from PS as to why we can no longer chat from the rail in a PSO tournament which we do not play in.
I find it a little strange that we can rail a PSO Warm Up tourney.
Can someone from PS please tell me why.

brkn80 (not wanting to be Silent Bob)

Old
Sat Feb 12, 2011, 06:52 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by brkn80 View Post
Here we are almost mid February and have still not heard back from PS as to why we can no longer chat from the rail in a PSO tournament which we do not play in.
I find it a little strange that we can rail a PSO Warm Up tourney.
Can someone from PS please tell me why.

brkn80 (not wanting to be Silent Bob)
SHHHHHHHHHHH! SILENCE YOU--
Since no one at PS is answering you, I'll tell you how I make sense of it.
When one passes the Core Quiz, one receives not one pass for all of the league games, but a ticket for each individual game which is issued two-hours prior to each particular contest. After the late registration ends, all unused tickets are void, thus you no longer have the registration for that event. Because you don't have the registration for that event, you cannot chat... That's how *I* sleep at night, anyway--

Im just sayin

Old
Sat Feb 12, 2011, 08:45 PM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
I find it annoying also, as I like to watch some of the t10 players from time to time, and I like to chat w/ some of the players I know. But, I do know why it was done. And I think it's a good rule. Railers can still watch but, abusive railers and beggers get no say and should have no say. So, for the most part, it's a rule that should be on all tables imo. -shark

Old
Sat Feb 12, 2011, 08:55 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
it's not just in the PSO tournies too. I've tried to say HI to a few friends in other tournies and haven't been able to either (in ones I used to last month).

Old
Sat Feb 12, 2011, 08:57 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
I think I like the rule as well. Some people were getting a little carried away while stalking the top 10 players.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com