Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

UticaFoldem

Old
UticaFoldem - Sun Feb 13, 2011, 09:53 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Anybody know what happened to Utica? He was here and very active and then poof he has disappeared. I know he was sick. Just hoping he recovered and is doing ok. Anybody know? Seems odd that he just vanished.

Old
Sun Feb 13, 2011, 10:43 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Was wondering about him too.

Old
Sun Feb 13, 2011, 11:15 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunkstar View Post
Was wondering about him too.
Last I heard he was sick with the flu I think...and that was back around christmas time...we were talking about custom tables on pokerstars and in that thread he mentioned he was sick and would get back to it when he was better. I have been wondering about him too.

Old
Sun Feb 13, 2011, 11:24 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
this was the last post from him that I read:

I've got a bad case of bronchitis. As soon as I feel up to it we'll finish the original contest then maybe we can all get one working.

I'll try to get more funds together as this is much more complicated than originally thought.

Right now we have $20 to the winner.

thanks for your efforts - who knows maybe we can get PSO to give it away to their members. The team that gets it up and running can negotiate with them - who knows maybe get a little something extra for your efforts.

Talk with you next week - Utica

...this was posted on Jan 13.

Old
Sun Feb 13, 2011, 11:30 PM
(#5)
Since: Sep 2010
Utica did play a league game on Feb. 1st.

Old
Sun Feb 13, 2011, 11:36 PM
(#6)
Since: Sep 2010
I just Googled him. He seems to have cashed for over $50 in a $1 turbo yesterday. I don't think the guy's completely incapacitated. Might still be sick, though.

Old
Sun Feb 13, 2011, 11:49 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanickyPoker View Post
I just Googled him. He seems to have cashed for over $50 in a $1 turbo yesterday. I don't think the guy's completely incapacitated. Might still be sick, though.
well thats good to hear...maybe he needed a break from the soap opera forums...

Old
Mon Feb 14, 2011, 01:03 AM
(#8)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
Got a PM from him today. He said he was sick, and a little out of the loop. He's coming back, just pm'd me back today.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com