Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

What if...

Old
What if... - Mon Feb 14, 2011, 06:07 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
they introduced the capability to have a streaming image from your web cam in place of the avatar. Would you do it? I suspect it would get pretty ugly (literally and figuratively).

Old
Mon Feb 14, 2011, 12:29 PM
(#2)
BronzeStar
NEVER...!

Old
Mon Feb 14, 2011, 12:30 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
the first thing i thought of was a "gesture" in place of the ranting that currently invades the chat box post "bad beat"...

then again i was on a table last night where the "lady" and i use the term as a reference to gender only - went on and on about how she was feeling, how her panties were feeling, what mood she was in, how lucky she was to have two girlfriends, what one of those afore mentioned "ladies" was up to...

why? i don't know - distraction? (it was on an all female player's table)
i turned her chat off - it was makin' me jealous...

would i want to watch it? maybe not me, but our observers would have been in record numbers!

Old
Mon Feb 14, 2011, 02:28 PM
(#4)
no i can't see it happening
what i can see is in the future some time we will have snap shots from the cam to assure pokerstars that it is us who is playing

Old
Mon Feb 14, 2011, 04:53 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker41673 View Post
what i can see is in the future some time we will have snap shots from the cam to assure pokerstars that it is us who is playing

PokerStars already did that with me.

They forced me to use a webcam pic of me just to prove how devilishly handsome I am, as they didn't believe anyone could be this good looking.

Old
hope not - Mon Feb 14, 2011, 05:24 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker41673 View Post

darn would that mean no bongs during games!!!!! good luck all and have a good one Lasthippie

Old
Wed Feb 16, 2011, 11:57 AM
(#7)
BronzeStar
awe, does that mean i have to be wearing more than pj's while playing?
drats!

Old
Wed Feb 16, 2011, 06:18 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
I wouldn't have a problem with that; however, I don't think too many on the table want to look at me playing on the weekends... Specially when my wife is usually complaining at me to put more on in case someone looks through our windows. I just tell her it's their own fault if they look into my house uninvited.

Old
Wed Feb 16, 2011, 06:24 PM
(#9)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
Blind and Cy. Too darn funny. I loves it. -shark

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com