Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Home Games /

Chip 'N A Chair Home Games

Old
Chip 'N A Chair Home Games - Mon Feb 14, 2011, 11:58 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Hi gang,

Just thought I'd let you ladies & gentlemen know that I have some home games set up. If there's something you are more intrested in, just post below & I'll set it up for ya! Any ladies that would be interested in getting together, just let me know! My club ID is 26249 with the Code pok3rch1ps

Dawn

Last edited by Dewski68; Tue Feb 15, 2011 at 12:00 AM.. Reason: Thought I previewed first, sorry.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com