Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

Attention All New Members...

Old
Exclamation
Attention All New Members... - Tue Feb 15, 2011, 06:30 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
...and anyone else interested. Please check out this thread.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...Questions-Live
Please read the whole thread, particularly the end.

We are trying to give new members the opportunity to ask questions live and receive a little coaching while we play with play money in the new "home games." There will be a couple play money ring tables and a tourney set up for Friday night. (Hopefully the tourney will work this time. It had a glitch last time and started over an hour late. Even after I canceled it)
All the info is in the thread.

Right now I am sending out over 50 pm's, but if I somehow miss you, I want to extend the invitation right here. If you're interested, please join us. As you will see in the thread, these sessions are all about you. If you have ANY questions about the pso or anything else, please come in for a bit. The sessions will last around 90 minutes, but you can come in late, leave early, whatever suits you.

We also have now put together a room for new members on ventrilo. This is a chat sight that allows us to talk to each other through a mic and speakers, and it has it's own chat box, so you don't have to have a mic to participate. Here are the instructions for joining ventrilo.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...e-who-wants-to!)

Hope to see you there!!
Dan

Dan's Welcome Inn Home Game Club
club id: 22037
invite code: For The Fun Of It (Caps and spaces required as written)

Last edited by !!!111Dan; Tue Feb 15, 2011 at 06:32 PM..

Old
Thu Feb 17, 2011, 08:07 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Thanks for the great response here everyone!
The club is about 1/2 full, so get in quick if you are planning to.
Also, once you're accepted, be sure to register for the tourney if you plan to play that. It starts at 18:55 EST.
Little extra incentive. A member has donated .50 to be awarded in a bounty on myself and Ol Mud in the tournament. I will match it and make it .50 on both of us. As a matter of fact, I'll match up to another $2.50. If you'd like to put up a bounty, just let me know.
All bounties will only be awarded to whitestar players. Any bounty uncollected will be carried over to the next guest session.

One other note, we may be having a special guest join us tomorrow night. PSO-Staff has joined our home club and will be taking part soon. If Staff plays, I will put up a $1 bounty on them. This bounty can be won by anyone participating.
Best o' luck!
Dan

Old
Fri Feb 18, 2011, 09:03 PM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
What time is the tournament? Also, I need to get a Mic for Vent.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com