Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Tazz864 comment on Bosnia!

Old
Tazz864 comment on Bosnia! - Wed Feb 16, 2011, 06:36 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2010
Yes I am an Australian I know more about freedom than u will ever know Tazz , living in Bosnia, working, for 5 and a half years, soon to finish what ever I am doing. Tazz u r the laughing stock here as far as Bosnia goes u should do some history on the country and its beauty, for all u know it is where civilization started, trust me the pyramids that have been discovered here r 10000 to 12000 years old, older than the Egypt ones so Tazz u may be Bosnian ur self, u r in the USA, ur background European, thus Bosnia is in Europe. Tazz get an education before u try to be a smart butt. Tazz see a not just saying...I AM TELLING U TO!

Old
Wed Feb 16, 2011, 10:01 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
You really expect us to believe there are pyramids in Egypt.......come on man.

Old
Wed Feb 16, 2011, 10:43 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
*closed*

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com