Great peeps inn PSO

Old
Thumbs up
Great peeps inn PSO - Thu Feb 17, 2011, 12:34 AM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Hey all

I want to thank some great guys that i ahve been playing cards with here in the PSO for watching a tourney i was in on Wednesday the 16th. Andrew50050, Hybookie, Donkpro,snklzona. i really appreciate the support while i made that run in the $1.10 tourney with $4,000 added. It was a big help knowing that there are good peeps out there wishing me well while i tried to get a good place in a 5170 ,man tourney with first place being $812. I am new to poker and have just learned to play in October so the competition once i got into the money was very good. I managed to get to 36th place and their support and kind words were a wonderful boost. Another person i dindt know also watched and gave me support and that was Bweans i think his name was. Thank you all for being the great peeps you are. It really is a testament to what a great community this is here and while sometimes we may get frustrated with an occssional person 99% of the people here are good peeps and i want to say how much i appreciate all of you.

Thank you

Dave M

The Beerhead

Old
Thu Feb 17, 2011, 01:18 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
THATS REALLY GOOD!!!...glad to hear it..much luck to you in the future an Im sure you'll pass the hospitality and encouragement to others as well.

Last edited by VERDUGO77; Thu Feb 17, 2011 at 01:36 AM..

Old
Thu Feb 17, 2011, 03:48 AM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Great job Beer! I wish I had known so I could watch and cheer you on too.

Old
Thu Feb 17, 2011, 09:00 AM
(#4)
Since: May 2010
i have watched you play for a while now beer and may i say after 4 months playing poker you have already built up a good solid game and when you state your reads off your oppenents you are quite often right

keep up the good work sir

Old
Thu Feb 17, 2011, 12:28 PM
(#5)
Since: Sep 2010
Great job brother head!

Old
. - Thu Feb 17, 2011, 11:02 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
Congrats!! Always nice to hear about wins - keep up the good work.

Good luck!!

Old
Fri Feb 18, 2011, 07:47 AM
(#7)
Since: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerhead180 View Post
Hey all

I want to thank some great guys that i ahve been playing cards with here in the PSO for watching a tourney i was in on Wednesday the 16th. Andrew50050, Hybookie, Donkpro,snklzona. i really appreciate the support while i made that run in the $1.10 tourney with $4,000 added. It was a big help knowing that there are good peeps out there wishing me well while i tried to get a good place in a 5170 ,man tourney with first place being $812. I am new to poker and have just learned to play in October so the competition once i got into the money was very good. I managed to get to 36th place and their support and kind words were a wonderful boost. Another person i dindt know also watched and gave me support and that was Bweans i think his name was. Thank you all for being the great peeps you are. It really is a testament to what a great community this is here and while sometimes we may get frustrated with an occssional person 99% of the people here are good peeps and i want to say how much i appreciate all of you.

Thank you

Dave M

The Beerhead

Fantastic result Dave good luck mate in everything u do! I still feel sorry for ur pets having to put up with u hahahahahha see ya at the tables...

Old
Fri Feb 18, 2011, 08:50 AM
(#8)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
Good job keep it up hope to meet up with you in a tournment again

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com