Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Worst Dry Spell Ever, Finishing Strong Now!

Old
Worst Dry Spell Ever, Finishing Strong Now! - Thu Feb 17, 2011, 12:53 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
I just went on the WORST negative streak ever, but I will now make this a phenomenal last week and a half and take down 1st place! HOORAH!

Old
Thu Feb 17, 2011, 06:01 AM
(#2)
Since: May 2010

the day you win this league you have my word i will quit- leave the pso and never return

Old
Thu Feb 17, 2011, 12:01 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PresBruno View Post
I just went on the WORST negative streak ever, but I will now make this a phenomenal last week and a half and take down 1st place! HOORAH!
]
Really?? What color is the sky in your world??

I'm just sayin'

Old
Thu Feb 17, 2011, 02:22 PM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
Saw you finish close the the 1/2 mark last tourney. WTG man. You are really improving. -shark

Old
Thu Feb 17, 2011, 02:29 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkatack89 View Post
Saw you finish close the the 1/2 mark last tourney. WTG man. You are really improving. -shark
You are the one who claims to be living with a Korean immigrant who was suspended for 2 weeks from PokerStars.

The $1500 is mine. Period.

Old
Thu Feb 17, 2011, 02:44 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Quote:
You are the one who claims to be living with a Korean immigrant who was suspended for 2 weeks from PokerStars.

and you are the person continually showing pictures of you and strange men smiling outside of public restrooms.....

Old
Thu Feb 17, 2011, 02:44 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Quote:

LOL Skeet Jr. ( the kid kinda looks like Skeet )

1st. I don't claim to live w/ datzang, who is an Korean immigrant. Which do you take offense too? or, what is your point here? That I'm living w/ her out of wedlock? or that she is korean, or that she is an immigrant. Please clarify so, I can respond to you correctly.

2nd We were not suspended. We were under review because AA reported that we were suspicious in nature. (AA has since apologized and I hold nothing against him. nor the review, just that amount of time it took on PS part. They have made more than good on there error, and all's right in our world at least) And it was 11 days. You'd have been much better off if they had reviewed our account for over 2 weeks, for if you were ever in the running for t10, that would have help more than anything you could have done. Would leave you 2 more competitors out of the running. So, was that comment like a dig? Your witty comeback for my post? ROFL

-shark

PS, and you wonder why I wouldn't lend, nor give this kid Skeet JR. $10 he ask me to borrow only a few days ago. (would have left this between u and I if your weren't such a little poo poo head.

Old
Thu Feb 17, 2011, 02:46 PM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:

Wow, and then you insult the ONE person that's ever given you a positive response. You, sir, are a wonderful person, thank you for sharing your greatness with us.

p.s. Make that $1505. 'Cause I'll ship you an extra $5 if you take first this month. It ain't happening.

Old
Thu Feb 17, 2011, 03:18 PM
(#9)
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkatack89 View Post
LOL Skeet Jr. ( the kid kinda looks like Skeet )

1st. I don't claim to live w/ datzang, who is an Korean immigrant. Which do you take offense too? or, what is your point here? That I'm living w/ her out of wedlock? or that she is korean, or that she is an immigrant. Please clarify so, I can respond to you correctly.

2nd We were not suspended. We were under review because AA reported that we were suspicious in nature. (AA has since apologized and I hold nothing against him. nor the review, just that amount of time it took on PS part. They have made more than good on there error, and all's right in our world at least) And it was 11 days. You'd have been much better off if they had reviewed our account for over 2 weeks, for if you were ever in the running for t10, that would have help more than anything you could have done. Would leave you 2 more competitors out of the running. So, was that comment like a dig? Your witty comeback for my post? ROFL

-shark

PS, and you wonder why I wouldn't lend, nor give this kid Skeet JR. $10 he ask me to borrow only a few days ago. (would have left this between u and I if your weren't such a little poo poo head.

NO,NO,NO shark. Pres's beef is that you are living with a WOMAN!!! He's a self-confessed Conservative Republican with high moral standards---you know what that means.

I'm betting roomik is close but no cigar on this photo-----outside of a restroom? Maybe. My bet is it was also taken at that years NAMBLA Convention and five minutes after it was taken Rick Santorum's nickname changed to Rick "Man on Pres" Santorum.

Pitching or catching Pres?

Old
Thu Feb 17, 2011, 03:22 PM
(#10)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
NO,NO,NO shark. Pres's beef is that you are living with a WOMAN!!! He's a self-confessed Conservative Republican with high moral standards---you know what that means.

I'm betting roomik is close but no cigar on this photo-----outside of a restroom? Maybe. My bet is it was also taken at that years NAMBLA Convention and five minutes after it was taken Rick Santorum's nickname changed to Rick "Man on Pres" Santorum.

Pitching or catching Pres?
ROFL Moxie. Hey, no post on my fav books post mox. Would like to know your feedback on that.

Old
Thu Feb 17, 2011, 03:35 PM
(#11)
Since: May 2010
hey moxie i am going on an instinct based upon your restroom comment

now i know why they have cheesy grins on there faces

lets just call it a friendly (hand shake)

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com