Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

I have never cashed in a Ticket before

Old
I have never cashed in a Ticket before - Thu Feb 17, 2011, 05:13 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2009
I have won tickets for tournaments but never cashed them in and I was just wondering what if you had a ticket ...e.g. for Sunday Million and you played in a tournament to win another seat what would happen then? would PS register you for following week or would you lose it (which I doubt)
What would happen ?

Old
Thu Feb 17, 2011, 05:36 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by puppyeyes08 View Post
I have won tickets for tournaments but never cashed them in and I was just wondering what if you had a ticket ...e.g. for Sunday Million and you played in a tournament to win another seat what would happen then? would PS register you for following week or would you lose it (which I doubt)
What would happen ?
Would You Not Unregister And Get Tournament Dollars Credited To Your Account.

Old
Thu Feb 17, 2011, 05:59 AM
(#3)
Since: May 2010
if you were registered in a tournament from a ticket you won and didnt play or unregister you would obviously be sat out and lose your chips and waste the ticket so if you cant make the tourney just unregister and get the tourney dollars you can use the tourney dollars for any tourney including home games except cash tables

hope that helps

Old
Thu Feb 17, 2011, 06:04 AM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by puppyeyes08 View Post
What would happen ?
I asked a similar question regarding Warm Up sat qualifications and was told by Staff that if you have a ticket for a tournament and then win another ticket for the same tournament that second ticket is credited at face value in tournament dollars to your account.

Old
Thu Feb 17, 2011, 08:17 AM
(#5)
Since: Dec 2009
Thank you guys for your help, now just wish I was in that position lol.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com