Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

the hands people shove with.....

Old
the hands people shove with..... - Thu Feb 17, 2011, 10:34 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
never ceases to amaze me what possesses players who when big stacked, who decide to call a shove with JQ offsuit...on the 15th this month i was in position, blinds at 800/1600, i have 14k stack and placed 15th of 20 at that time, im sitting with AA and i shove knowing small blind has played nearly every hand and folded most. True to form he calls my all in , ( he had 16k ) and the flop drops a Q and he turns 2 pair with a J and holds.....

truly sickening really...looking at the guys stats too...he is in top 500- no wonder if he runs that good lol

Old
Thu Feb 17, 2011, 04:16 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Mods- move to bad beat forum plz. Thanks.

Old
Thu Feb 17, 2011, 04:51 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
** Moved **

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com