Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Happy Now? You guys made my girl cry.

Old
Happy Now? You guys made my girl cry. - Thu Feb 17, 2011, 03:54 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
Datzang is crying now. Crying,screaming, breaking mice, and killing penguins. First tourney of the day, first hand AA, all chips go in preflop, J T off calls to make trip J's. Out. Next tourney KK 10 minutes before first break. KK all the money goes in against A J off. Blam Ace on the flop. Ba Bye Norma Jean. Make her stop tellin me please. -shark

Old
Thu Feb 17, 2011, 04:01 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
All you can ever do is try to be philosophical about it..............Do you want those calls EVERYTIME in those situations? Hell yeah you do. Just have to deal with the fact that no hand is ever 100% pre-flop and that variance in the short term can be very cruel. I had a streak in October/November where I was 13 wins and 19 losses in 32 hands ISO to a showdown all-in holding AA/KK. It's gonna happen. Keep playing the way you play and focus on making proper descisions. All you can do.

Old
Thu Feb 17, 2011, 04:07 PM
(#3)
Since: May 2010
BronzeStar
it is a sign. she should probably quit poker, pick up knitting or something

Old
Thu Feb 17, 2011, 04:08 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkatack89 View Post
Datzang is crying now. Crying,screaming, breaking mice, and killing penguins. First tourney of the day, first hand AA, all chips go in preflop, J T off calls to make trip J's. Out. Next tourney KK 10 minutes before first break. KK all the money goes in against A J off. Blam Ace on the flop. Ba Bye Norma Jean. Make her stop tellin me please. -shark
Id tell her to stop being a shove monkey and consider who shes up agianst.

I'm just sayin'

OH WAIT!!! im sorry I think that was Tazz' line Im sorry!

Old
Thu Feb 17, 2011, 04:11 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
All you can ever do is try to be philosophical about it..............Do you want those calls EVERYTIME in those situations? Hell yeah you do. Just have to deal with the fact that no hand is ever 100% pre-flop and that variance in the short term can be very cruel. I had a streak in October/November where I was 13 wins and 19 losses in 32 hands ISO to a showdown all-in holding AA/KK. It's gonna happen. Keep playing the way you play and focus on making proper descisions. All you can do.
I know all that. She does too. My question was. How do I make her stop complaining about it to me.

Last edited by sharkatack89; Thu Feb 17, 2011 at 04:12 PM.. Reason: bad bad grammer

Old
Thu Feb 17, 2011, 04:23 PM
(#6)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
Quote:
I know all that. She does too. My question was. How do I make her stop complaining about it to me.
cough syrup and alcohol

Old
Thu Feb 17, 2011, 04:29 PM
(#7)
Quote:
Dude I can think of about 1500 ways to tell her. ( Last months winnings )

Here's the funny thing about pokerz..... we all think that no one runs worse than us yet we forget that most wont even win $5 and as far as MTT and SNG play is concerned, 90% + of online players are losing players.
I don't even want to look up the last few months PSO results to see how many consecutive times she cashed! I have never been able to put three in a row together so if you want i should feel sorry for you or her or anyone else.... you are barking up the wrong tree.

Gidee Up!

Old
Thu Feb 17, 2011, 05:13 PM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
shark, it's not just her..... tell her to take a peek at my scores this week (-19 and -16 weren't from playing crap hands).

Old
Thu Feb 17, 2011, 05:19 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19honu62 View Post
Dude I can think of about 1500 ways to tell her. ( Last months winnings )

Here's the funny thing about pokerz..... we all think that no one runs worse than us yet we forget that most wont even win $5 and as far as MTT and SNG play is concerned, 90% + of online players are losing players.
I don't even want to look up the last few months PSO results to see how many consecutive times she cashed! I have never been able to put three in a row together so if you want i should feel sorry for you or her or anyone else.... you are barking up the wrong tree.

Gidee Up!

ROFL, Dats laughing her ass off too. JWK24, Dat says, you can come over and cry and drink cough syrup and alcohol w/ her. -shark

Old
Thu Feb 17, 2011, 05:21 PM
(#10)
It's called a Divorce Attorney...

MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old
Thu Feb 17, 2011, 05:31 PM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Dude...

Do not TRY to shut her up for feck's sake!

Let her rant!

Just go to your personal "happy place", and repeat the magic mantra:

"Yes Dear".

You must be a youngster if you haven't learned this technique yet!

Old
thank u everybody!!!!!!!!! - Thu Feb 17, 2011, 05:37 PM
(#12)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by nas388car View Post
It's called a Divorce Attorney...

MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we're not married yet.

anyway u guys make me laugh
im ok now.

2:30토너먼트에 다 죽었어
덤벼봐라

고맙다 나 죽인것들
또 붙자
모두 행운을 빈다

Old
No Korean in the forums - Thu Feb 17, 2011, 05:43 PM
(#13)
BronzeStar
Oh well, thought maybe dat could post in korean, much more comfortable for her. You could all google translate it. She's got lots to say also. Just takes too long for her. Too Bad, thought it would be fun for all. -shark

Old
Thu Feb 17, 2011, 05:43 PM
(#14)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by datzang View Post
we're not married yet.

anyway u guys make me laugh
im ok now.

2:30토너먼트에 다 죽었어
덤벼봐라

고맙다 나 죽인것들
또 붙자
모두 행운을 빈다
"Yes Dear"

Old
Thu Feb 17, 2011, 07:25 PM
(#15)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
Hi Dat, this is my first post and I was sitting at the table when your KKs were beat.

I'm Korean American but can't read or write in Korean. My mother is Korean and was a professional poker player in Las Vegas for years but retired 10 years ago. I recently got her to play on PS and she's is visiting me this week. I asked her to translate your post...nice to know you got your mojo back...go get em

Best...Sam

Old
lol - Thu Feb 17, 2011, 07:38 PM
(#16)
Since: Apr 2010
당신에게 행운을 빌어요

spike x

Old
wow! this time not early out - Thu Feb 17, 2011, 08:05 PM
(#17)
BronzeStar
hehe !!
getting better.
99. call Q,6 suit it
im dead.
but this time 400th

let's start again!
good luck all

한국말로 답장주신 분들 고마워용
잘해봅시다용

Old
Thu Feb 17, 2011, 09:09 PM
(#18)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by VERDUGO77 View Post
Id tell her to stop being a shove monkey and consider who shes up agianst.

I'm just sayin'

OH WAIT!!! im sorry I think that was Tazz' line Im sorry!
Dude--don't start none, there won't be none... It's anybody's line...it's public domain... lol

Im just saying...

Old
Thu Feb 17, 2011, 09:14 PM
(#19)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDean View Post
Dude...

Do not TRY to shut her up for feck's sake!

Let her rant!

Just go to your personal "happy place", and repeat the magic mantra:

"Yes Dear".

You must be a youngster if you haven't learned this technique yet!
Smart man!

Dawn

Old
Thu Feb 17, 2011, 10:26 PM
(#20)
BronzeStar
Quote:

.......breaking mice?
you know the expression "you had me at hello"?
i can't get past post #1 in this thead...

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com