Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Are The Mods Gods?

Old
Default
Are The Mods Gods? - Fri Feb 18, 2011, 06:49 AM
(#1)
Toonarmy1566's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 657
I Can`t Believe My Post Was Deleted.I Asked Nannoko Several Valid Questions And Find They Have Been Deleted,WHY? And Don`t PM Me The Answer,Answer My Question In The Forum.....................Do I Have To Write To Support And Ask Them For A Question To Ask Nannoko,We Are Not In China,We Are In A Society Where Freedom Of Speech Is Alive And Well.This Forum Is Getting More Bizzarre By The Minute.
 
Old
Default
Fri Feb 18, 2011, 10:01 AM
(#2)
roomik17's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,556
BronzeStar
yes they are, they have been given the power to delete useless posts, ban useless posters and work the rng to make sure you never win a hand again ... its a tough job but someone has to keep a semblance of order in this zoo
 
Old
Default
Fri Feb 18, 2011, 11:37 AM
(#3)
Toonarmy1566's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 657
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
yes they are, they have been given the power to delete useless posts, ban useless posters and work the rng to make sure you never win a hand again ... its a tough job but someone has to keep a semblance of order in this zoo
The Post In Question Was Probabley The Only One I Have Made That Was Serious,Yet They Delete It..........WHY??????
 
Old
Default
Fri Feb 18, 2011, 11:39 AM
(#4)
roomik17's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,556
BronzeStar
the boy who cried wolf disorder? after so much trouble they dont believe you are serious??
 
Old
Default
Fri Feb 18, 2011, 12:17 PM
(#5)
TOO2COO's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,882
(Super-Moderator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toonarmy1566 View Post
I Can`t Believe My Post Was Deleted.I Asked Nannoko Several Valid Questions And Find They Have Been Deleted,WHY? And Don`t PM Me The Answer,Answer My Question In The Forum.....................Do I Have To Write To Support And Ask Them For A Question To Ask Nannoko,We Are Not In China,We Are In A Society Where Freedom Of Speech Is Alive And Well.This Forum Is Getting More Bizzarre By The Minute.

Read and Follow the PSO Rules Please

Moderators:

• Moving, editing and deleting posts and closing topics. These actions do not have to be justified or explained to the author of the thread in question. Moderators are accountable for their decisions and actions only to the administrator.
 
Old
Default
Fri Feb 18, 2011, 12:21 PM
(#6)
roomik17's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,556
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOO2COO View Post
Read and Follow the PSO Rules Please

Moderators:

• Moving, editing and deleting posts and closing topics. These actions do not have to be justified or explained to the author of the thread in question. Moderators are accountable for their decisions and actions only to the administrator.
lol
 
Old
Default
Fri Feb 18, 2011, 12:33 PM
(#7)
DLeviathan's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 501
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toonarmy1566 View Post
I Can`t Believe My Post Was Deleted.I Asked Nannoko Several Valid Questions And Find They Have Been Deleted,WHY? And Don`t PM Me The Answer,Answer My Question In The Forum.....................Do I Have To Write To Support And Ask Them For A Question To Ask Nannoko,We Are Not In China,We Are In A Society Where Freedom Of Speech Is Alive And Well.This Forum Is Getting More Bizzarre By The Minute.
re-post here so the community can judge. If we can read them before the moderator deletes them.
 
Old
Default
Fri Feb 18, 2011, 12:34 PM
(#8)
roomik17's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,556
BronzeStar
I loled heavyD
 
Old
Default
Fri Feb 18, 2011, 12:35 PM
(#9)
bogweed1964's Avatar
Since: Jan 2010
Posts: 774
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOO2COO View Post
Read and Follow the PSO Rules Please

Moderators:

• Moving, editing and deleting posts and closing topics. These actions do not have to be justified or explained to the author of the thread in question. Moderators are accountable for their decisions and actions only to the administrator.
By the beard of Zeus Too is correct
 
Old
Default
Fri Feb 18, 2011, 12:38 PM
(#10)
hobojim11247's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,388
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
the boy who cried wolf disorder? after so much trouble they dont believe you are serious??
Too f****** funny but right on the money, LMAO
 
Old
Default
Fri Feb 18, 2011, 12:43 PM
(#11)
BULLSeyeCoA's Avatar
Since: Dec 2010
Posts: 250
LOL...good one bog !

BULLS
 
Old
Default
Fri Feb 18, 2011, 02:22 PM
(#12)
Toonarmy1566's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 657
Questions I Put To Nannoko
** Deleted **
3)Do You Play With Your Own Money?
** Deleted **

These Are The Questions I Asked,Only For "SUPERMOD" To Delete It

Last edited by TrumpinJoe; Fri Feb 18, 2011 at 03:05 PM..
 
Old
Default
Fri Feb 18, 2011, 02:54 PM
(#13)
19honu62's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,770
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toonarmy1566 View Post
Questions I Put To Nannoko
1) ** Deleted **
2)** Deleted **
3)Do You Play With Your Own Money?
4)** Deleted **

These Are The Questions I Asked,Only For "SUPERMOD" To Delete It
What is the point of asking Q1? What possible response do you expect to get from him?
What does it matter what he thinks about Q2? Is this going to change your opinion of it?
Q3 is actually a good question.
Q4 is this a question or a statement

Gidee Up!


Last edited by TrumpinJoe; Fri Feb 18, 2011 at 03:07 PM..
 
Old
Default
Fri Feb 18, 2011, 06:36 PM
(#14)
JT_Sooooted's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,407
BronzeStar
I guess this is what I get for choosing to play at the ole B&M today rather then follow Toon's thread's within this forum today. Anyway you can post these questions again so I can catch up brother?

JT
 
Old
Default
Fri Feb 18, 2011, 06:40 PM
(#15)
roomik17's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,556
BronzeStar
i sense another ban coming lol
 
Old
Default
Fri Feb 18, 2011, 06:41 PM
(#16)
DLeviathan's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 501
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLeviathan View Post
re-post here so the community can judge. If we can read them before the moderator deletes them.
I failed the speed test.
 
Old
Default
Fri Feb 18, 2011, 06:42 PM
(#17)
JT_Sooooted's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,407
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
i sense another ban coming lol
Actually, this is exactly what I was trying to induce ROOM.................nice read!

JT
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com