"ghost" player in pso league

Old
Lightbulb
"ghost" player in pso league - Fri Feb 18, 2011, 05:36 PM
(#1)
Since: May 2010
BronzeStar
Who is "THATZ_MR.2U"??

He was at my table and when I checked his name on the leaderboard and in the member's directory I came up with nada, nothing.
I know for a fact this player has played two games as of the Feb. 17, and has been playing since Oct. 2010 but there is nothing posted in any of the monthly leaderboards!

JOE DAWG 57 first noticed this oddity in his post dated Dec. 23, 2010 but didn't receive a response.

So my question to PSO staff is: why is player THATZ_MR.2U unlisted? And are there other "GHOST" players in the league??

And for anyone else reading this, have you bumped into a player that is unlisted in leaderboard and members directory?

Last edited by HoldThisPete; Fri Feb 18, 2011 at 05:40 PM..

Old
Fri Feb 18, 2011, 05:38 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
I have once before too.... thought maybe was their first game or something....hmmm odd

Old
ghost - Fri Feb 18, 2011, 06:06 PM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
i am pretty sure in your profile you can hit a button that will make sure others don't see your standings

Old
Fri Feb 18, 2011, 06:08 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
Yup.., very odd.

According to another site (just google "THATZ_MR.2U") this player in Jan. played in 39 PSO games.

Old
Fri Feb 18, 2011, 06:10 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruBuzz View Post
i am pretty sure in your profile you can hit a button that will make sure others don't see your standings

I tried that with my own profile but it didn't remove me from the leaderboard or hide me from directory.
The edit option will hide your rank on your profile only.

Last edited by HoldThisPete; Fri Feb 18, 2011 at 06:12 PM..

Old
Fri Feb 18, 2011, 06:31 PM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruBuzz View Post
It hides you from regional Co-Op results, it looks like.

Old
may be something like a chat ban. - Fri Feb 18, 2011, 06:43 PM
(#7)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
I was looking up some players i knew also once. and alpha aero was not listed anywhere. It turned out that chat ban puts em in limbo for while, but then they reappear. also, when datzang and me were under review earlier in the month we came up player not found also. just a thought. -shark

Old
Fri Feb 18, 2011, 08:03 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkatack89 View Post
I was looking up some players i knew also once. and alpha aero was not listed anywhere. It turned out that chat ban puts em in limbo for while, but then they reappear. also, when datzang and me were under review earlier in the month we came up player not found also. just a thought. -shark

Chat-banned, nope. During the course of the game THATZ_MR.2U replied "ty" to "nh" in the tourney.

If THATZ is being reviewed for whatever reason that's a pretty long review since Dec. 23rd at least! But the review idea I'm sure is plausible.

Would still like to hear from PSO staff on this matter and hope to be enlightened. There is a small chance of a glitch somewhere. Besides, aren't you curious what are the ranks of the people you play?

Last edited by HoldThisPete; Fri Feb 18, 2011 at 08:05 PM..

Old
another 1 - Fri Feb 18, 2011, 09:49 PM
(#9)
Since: Jan 2011
is NevverFold . nothing on him for this month or January

Old
Sat Feb 19, 2011, 03:36 AM
(#10)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
I thought this looked a little funny:

Rank username
9779 faizalarifff 1466.84
10157 faizalariff 1461.30

From the same country. What do you do with this?

Old
Sat Feb 19, 2011, 04:08 AM
(#11)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ball jim View Post

Rank username

report it...

Old
Sat Feb 19, 2011, 04:33 AM
(#12)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:

Rank username

What you do is look up the player MatArip, who is also the same person. Seriously, check out his profile, his blog is named faizalariff...

I reported this multi-accounter a month ago, PStars hasn't done a damn thing. It's total BS.

Everyone else should report them as well.

Old
Sat Feb 19, 2011, 08:15 PM
(#13)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldThisPete View Post
Who is "THATZ_MR.2U"??

He was at my table and when I checked his name on the leaderboard and in the member's directory I came up with nada, nothing.
I know for a fact this player has played two games as of the Feb. 17, and has been playing since Oct. 2010 but there is nothing posted in any of the monthly leaderboards!

JOE DAWG 57 first noticed this oddity in his post dated Dec. 23, 2010 but didn't receive a response.

So my question to PSO staff is: why is player THATZ_MR.2U unlisted? And are there other "GHOST" players in the league??

And for anyone else reading this, have you bumped into a player that is unlisted in leaderboard and members directory?
youre either very foolhardy or new no question by myself is worthy of a response. glad to see yours got answered. hope i wasnt contagious. good luck!!

Old
Sat Feb 19, 2011, 08:23 PM
(#14)
Quote:

Rank username

seriously why are these multi accounters so freakin stupid and plain simple??

imagine faizalariif1 and faizarliff2 come top 2 in league

i wonder if pso staff will sit around there table scratching there heads saying just another month we gotta pay out!!

thick muda fackers!!

Old
Sat Feb 19, 2011, 08:38 PM
(#15)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrissinger View Post
What you do is look up the player MatArip, who is also the same person. Seriously, check out his profile, his blog is named faizalariff...

I reported this multi-accounter a month ago, PStars hasn't done a damn thing. It's total BS.

Everyone else should report them as well.

I do not know how to report someone.
I was playing at a table the other day with a donk that had the name "sunset" in it. the person said that he/she was not really the person that owned the account. I don't remember the exact name, and again, i don't know how to report anyone...i only know how to give my chips away at the table

Old
Sat Feb 19, 2011, 09:24 PM
(#16)
BronzeStar
Quote:
I do not know how to report someone.
I was playing at a table the other day with a donk that had the name "sunset" in it. the person said that he/she was not really the person that owned the account. I don't remember the exact name, and again, i don't know how to report anyone...i only know how to give my chips away at the table

Send your complaints to support@pokerstars.com

p8ball jim, hopefully you have "save hand history" option on. If so you can copy and paste the chat portion of the game you're talking about and send it to support.

Check out my blog. In a nutshell I wrote about catching two cheaters in a ring game and how support handled it.

Old
Sun Feb 20, 2011, 09:36 AM
(#17)
Since: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ploverkiller View Post
is NevverFold . nothing on him for this month or January
NevvverFold he at 62nd at moment

Old
Sun Feb 20, 2011, 03:30 PM
(#18)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
ok well Im sitting right next to THATZ_MR.2U right now in the PSO and remembered his name from this forum...however you have the choices of what info you want to have public and viewable...apparently all his info is set to non viewable.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com