Light Blue: All the rest

Cash
Magenta: 12+ tables going
Red: 8+
Orange 6+
Yellow 4+
Green 1 to 3 tables
Light Blue Crazy Maniac. Find at any table and sit down w/ extreme prejudice

-some of the colors overlap, but, it works out. Any top boarder in PSO is worthy of respect in cash, and any light blue in cash is probably a maniac in PSO also. On a side note. I always jot down the date and rank in notes and update that and color whenever I get the chance.

Hope this was helpful -shark

Old
Sat Feb 19, 2011, 03:07 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
yellow: total donk.... card carrying member of OSM
green: 'donk in training'..... plays any A or any 2 suited cards (added a ton of those this month)
blue/green: way too loose and/or calling stations

lt blue: less than avg player, but not total donk
blue: average

purple: very good
red: legit player
orange: PRO

I use the same colors for cash or pso and put in notes when I see something too and I'll change them if necessary.... which has been very few and far between.

Old
Sat Feb 19, 2011, 03:49 PM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK24 View Post
yellow: total donk.... card carrying member of OSM
green: 'donk in training'..... plays any A or any 2 suited cards (added a ton of those this month)
blue/green: way too loose and/or calling stations

lt blue: less than avg player, but not total donk
blue: average

purple: very good
red: legit player
orange: PRO

I use the same colors for cash or pso and put in notes when I see something too and I'll change them if necessary.... which has been very few and far between.
What color am I?

You are dark Blue jwk atm. will have to update later this week, if you stay up in the heavens this month.

Old
Sat Feb 19, 2011, 04:12 PM
(#4)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
before last month, you and dat were purple, now in red.

Old
Sat Feb 19, 2011, 04:17 PM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
What the hell are you guys talking about? I've been using this software for several years never heard of any color coding?

Old
Sat Feb 19, 2011, 04:19 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerguyAA View Post
What the hell are you guys talking about? I've been using this software for several years never heard of any color coding?
ROFL, I hope he's kidding.

Old
Sat Feb 19, 2011, 04:22 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar

Old
Sat Feb 19, 2011, 04:27 PM
(#8)
Since: Jul 2010
[QUOTE=JWK24;254044]yellow: .. card carrying member of OSM
Hey I resemble that remark.

Old
Sat Feb 19, 2011, 04:34 PM
(#9)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
[QUOTE=brkn80;254076]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK24 View Post
yellow: .. card carrying member of OSM
Hey I resemble that remark.
yeah right.... you've been in the red column from the beginning.... lol

Old
Sat Feb 19, 2011, 05:47 PM
(#10)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
I was just wondering if you all color code everyone or just PSO players. I color everyone even tho I don't play PSO any longer. But I also have notes on everyone that I have ever played. My notes are usually an example hand that I've seen them play to give reason for their color I have given them.

Here's my color code: (Not that anyone cares to know)

Red is danger. So STOP before you act & take note of your action before you act. This is aTop Notch player so give respect

Orange is a blend between caution and danger- Very good player deserves a thought before you play

yellow is naturally caution-Above average player. A good player but a predictable read.

green is a "Go" sign so just go for it.

Teal green (the mix of green & blue like the ocean) is "good fishing"

Royal Blue like the sky means this player has their head in the clouds / completely oblivious player who will play ATC. You gotta wonder if this person is even playing poker in their mind or maybe "Old Maid"....sometimes they have a tendency to get lucky with their ATC.

Old
Sat Feb 19, 2011, 05:57 PM
(#11)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
I'll color code anyone..... but if I don't see anything good or bad or out of the ordinary... then I won't color code you the first time I'm at a table with them. will then wait until the next time.

Old
. - Sat Feb 19, 2011, 06:02 PM
(#12)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
When you add a note to a player, there's a little box in front of their name. If you click on it, you get a choice of colors. Pick one, and a colored ring appears on the avatar. You can even name them if you want.

Good luck!!

Old
Sat Feb 19, 2011, 06:45 PM
(#13)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by joy7108 View Post
When you add a note to a player, there's a little box in front of their name. If you click on it, you get a choice of colors. Pick one, and a colored ring appears on the avatar. You can even name them if you want.

Good luck!!
Thank you!

Old
Sat Feb 19, 2011, 06:50 PM
(#14)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by joy7108 View Post

Good luck!!
He knows joy. At least I hope he was kidding. As for coding ppl. I code when I'm not too lazy. I use the player notes in the lobby to code near end of month. At that time I code all top 25 everyday. I also code more in cash than PSO. I'm just too lazy now a days in PSO

Old
?? - Sat Feb 19, 2011, 06:55 PM
(#15)
referring to people by their color is " so not PC' u all should be ashamed-- after all -- its all black and white - isnt it?/-- gl -- monk..

Old
Sat Feb 19, 2011, 07:17 PM
(#16)
BronzeStar
Nope not kidding. I take notes, but how am I supposed to know that after taking the note in table, I can look for the guys name in the lobby, click on the yellow square randomly, and more options would pop up? This is the first time I've ever heard color coding notes being mentioned...

Old
?? - Sat Feb 19, 2011, 07:20 PM
(#17)
Quote:
Nope not kidding. I take notes, but how am I supposed to know that after taking the note in table, I can look for the guys name in the lobby, click on the yellow square randomly, and more options would pop up? This is the first time I've ever heard color coding notes being mentioned...
ok - well also- then - there are alot more colors available if you access ure player notes trough the lobby and options-- gl/==

Old
Sat Feb 19, 2011, 08:52 PM
(#18)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkatack89 View Post
He knows joy. At least I hope he was kidding. As for coding ppl. I code when I'm not too lazy. I use the player notes in the lobby to code near end of month. At that time I code all top 25 everyday. I also code more in cash than PSO. I'm just too lazy now a days in PSO

Yeah, I guess that is what happens to you rich folk! Why don't you hire one us underlings to color code for you

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com