Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

PresBruno..Table Manners

Old
PresBruno..Table Manners - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 07:16 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
I Was In A Tourney With PresBruno And He Was Mouthing Off To Everyone About How Bad They Were,I Told Him To Shut His Mouth. He Said To Me" At Least I Have Been Somewhere That You`ll NEVER Be" I Said "Where, Inside A Man" He Said "No,Top 10" And He Reported Me To The Mods? I Mean Come On,He Made A Statement About Where He`s Been,And Where I Will Never Be, And I Answered In A Honest Manner

Old
Sun Feb 20, 2011, 07:30 AM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toonarmy1566 View Post
I Was In A Tourney With PresBruno And He Was Mouthing Off To Everyone About How Bad They Were,I Told Him To Shut His Mouth. He Said To Me" At Least I Have Been Somewhere That You`ll NEVER Be" I Said "Where, Inside A Man" He Said "No,Top 10" And He Reported Me To The Mods? I Mean Come On,He Made A Statement About Where He`s Been,And Where I Will Never Be, And I Answered In A Honest Manner
Toonarmy but u have been inside a man, ur daddies eggs before u were discharged on bad behaviour and sent to swim to this remote island Motherwomb, where u were jailed for 9 months, and after doing ur time, released! Heheheheheh gl mate and have fun at tables

Old
Sun Feb 20, 2011, 08:56 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
k0ing good one

Old
Sun Feb 20, 2011, 09:37 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toonarmy1566 View Post
this is just pres being pres. provoke others then run to the mods

Old
Sun Feb 20, 2011, 11:15 AM
(#5)
BronzeStar
I chew with my mouth closed.... I excuse myself if I burp..... I have fine table manners, thank you.

Old
Sun Feb 20, 2011, 11:19 AM
(#6)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
If your going to insult people don't go crying to the mods after they respond back unkindly. Thats not really what that option is for.

Old
Sun Feb 20, 2011, 11:23 AM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Love that line Toon maybe the mods should look at pres' bs when he is reporting abuse

Old
Sun Feb 20, 2011, 11:28 AM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
The pres is covered with teflon when it comes to this forum.

Old
Sun Feb 20, 2011, 11:54 AM
(#9)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobojim11247 View Post
The pres is covered with teflon when it comes to this forum.
I was more talking about the chat mods..... but I dont disagree with you either hobo

Old
Sun Feb 20, 2011, 04:21 PM
(#10)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Now maybe you guys have had more opportunities playing him on the same table. The old hedgehog ran into PresBrun just once. With the exception of solicitating members for his home club, he remained quiet. He did it twice that I know of, but then the table broke. We were together for less than four orbits. Not enough for an informed opinion since half our players sat out the game.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com