Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

Hello there !

Old
Hello there ! - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 08:09 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2009
Hi,

My name is Mike and I've been playing poker since 2009 with many breaks of a couple of month down the road. So well, I'm back and this time I really plan to be able to learn enough about poker so I can play in order to pay my schooling. I was on the right track a year ago but had to cashout my whole bankroll and call it a quit since I didn't have much time for poker anymore (I'm 24 and between gym, school and a full-time job... poker had become more of casual thing for me).

Yet I'm still young and I guess that I might be able to reach my goal this time. So here I am, with a learning mindset, saying hi to every player around here and wishing them good luck on the tables

By the way I'm from Quebec so english is a second language, sorry if you have an hard time understanding me.

Mike,

Old
Sun Feb 20, 2011, 04:32 PM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2010
Hello Mike and welcome to PSO
GL and see ya around

BULLS

Old
. - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 06:25 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Welcome, I'm sure you'll find there's lots to learn. Hope to see you on the felt.

Good luck!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com