Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Home Games /

Cheon57 Corral Stake times picked days not set yet

Old
Cheon57 Corral Stake times picked days not set yet - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 01:31 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
I plan on playing in the 7PM EST $11 25k guarantee and the 12PM EST $22 20k guarantee.

Right now I am tentatively planning on playing the $11 tomorrow and the $22 the following day depending on how deep I run in the first one.

A deep run in the $11 probably means a fairly late night and I might not be as sharp the following morning.

That being the case I might wait to play the $22 until Wednesday or even Thursday.

Good luck to all those who are playing or preparing to play their stakes.

I turn chat off during play so I am not ignoring you just not hearing you.

Will post Tourney ID and such in appropriate thread when I enter.

Last edited by Cheon57; Sun Feb 20, 2011 at 01:43 PM..

Old
Sun Feb 20, 2011, 01:37 PM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2009
Hi Cheon ,
good luck in your tournaments , I've qualified for the 1/4 Million at 8.30pm wet usually 34k players but I am amazed how quickly it get's down to 7/8k people left in and the bubble start's at 5400th usually.

Old
Sun Feb 20, 2011, 01:42 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Thanks and the best of luck to you.
I considered playing in the Sunday 1/4 but have done so before and didn't want to use the stake to chase thru such a large field.
I am really looking forward to playing in the tourneys I have picked out and I like my chances in both..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com