Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Dilemma

Old
Dilemma - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 03:46 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Just won a ticket to the Sunday Million! I originally was going to just take the $215. I looked at some of the field and saw joe cada and jason mercier registered. now i kinda wanna play but i could really use the money...Anybody ever play it before??

Old
Sun Feb 20, 2011, 03:52 PM
(#2)
BronzeStar
Take the T$ and sell em thats a tough game to cash in

Old
Sun Feb 20, 2011, 03:56 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
how you sell em?

Old
?? - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 03:59 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
u can sell T$ on many sites like parttimepoker- and get a great return - or just use the tourney $ to play in ANY tourney- if ure a cash player- set up an account at PTP and follow the prompts to sell --- gratz and gl

Old
Sun Feb 20, 2011, 04:01 PM
(#5)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
I have not played it. I will one day.

Though I am sure that it is tempting for you to play, consider this...

Bankroll management!!!!

Take the $215.00.

According to the "Fergulator" which is a nifty little program that uses the rules that Chris Ferguson used for his Zero to 10k Challenge...

With a bankroll of 215.00 you may do the following:

You may buy into a cash table game for $10.75 and you must leave when you have $22.69. you may stay until you lose the 10.75 but why? find another table.

As for multi table tourneys you may buy into anything up to $4.30 and a SnG for up to $10.75.

For you to legitimately buy into the Sunday Million your bankroll, according to the Fergulator should be:

$10,750.00

There are many tourneys that you should consider that are Gaurantees, look for the ones that have 3000 chips and 15 minute blinds. They start at one dollar and go up.

Yes it is very tempting to take a shot. Far better to use proper bankrollmanagement and one day you will have a shot.

Google "the fergulator" download it and start using it. You have come into a a nice windfall and now have a nice bankroll. It would be a shame to blow it all in one shot, or mismanage it and lose it all?

Just my two cents worth.

Old
Sun Feb 20, 2011, 04:06 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
thank you mr skunk and mr gull! is there not a way thru pstars just to convert the t$ to real money?

Old
Sun Feb 20, 2011, 04:14 PM
(#7)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
you have to arrange a deal with someone and then have support facilitae the transfer.

players are unable to trade $T amongst themselves but support can arrange it securely and safely.

find someone that wants to buy them... not a dollar a time (but someone that actually afford at least half or more?) and both of you can contact support.

it can be done.

Old
Sun Feb 20, 2011, 04:16 PM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Last time I checked, the pros were subject to the same laws of random chance as the rest of us. If I won such an opportunity, I would play the game. If nothing else, playing that one game will guarantee your status as active for the followning month at zero cost. Tell me you wouldn't like that. Sure, it will be difficult, but the alternative, running, just isn't in the old hedgehog's blood.

Though I do admit the $T are tempting. Could make several runs at a Battle of the Planets challenge.

Either way, congrats on winning the Sunday Warm-up game.

Old
Sun Feb 20, 2011, 04:17 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
i just sold them to the website monkey referred me to. got more for them than i thought i would so all is good. thanks again guys.

i should play hungover more :P

Old
Sun Feb 20, 2011, 04:21 PM
(#10)
BronzeStar
either way is tempting Cairn..ill for sure play if i get another chance. but im trying to save money to get married. every little bit helps. plus my fiance wont be able to bitch about me playin poker all the time if it is helping fund the wedding LoL

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com