Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

just passed my test

Old
just passed my test - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 07:04 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
hey everyone just passed the quiz , and was wondering if these tournaments would be the best place to start putting to use the thing I've learned. I do not play real money games on line unless I get a ticket from a freeroll

Old
?? - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 07:16 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
yep - ure in the right place- lots to learn here-- welcome and gl--- monk......

Old
Sun Feb 20, 2011, 10:57 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
Yep,play here and keep playing those other freerolls (the Astronomer's are what I assume you mean) and try to build up your pennyroll that way. Scrape a few bucks together if you can and try to get to active staus here in PSO instead of Whitestar as that's where the real money can be made.

But most of all have fun and learn what you can here. Top thing PSO will teach you IF you want to learn how to be a successfull laegue player is patience. And that's one of,if not THE,best things for a poker player to learn.

Welcome aboard and you are now down with the sickness.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com