Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

You Decide.

Old
You Decide. - Sun Feb 20, 2011, 10:44 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
I'm putting up 1 hand for display, not going to say what it's about, or what's wrong with it. Can you point it out??

PokerStars Game #58015204007: Tournament #360452972, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level IV (50/100) - 2011/02/20 20:35:39 ET
Table '360452972 44' 9-max Seat #1 is the button
Seat 1: wrenchin'69 (2460 in chips)
Seat 2: rodney200439 (1275 in chips) is sitting out
Seat 3: wagner_a72 (1405 in chips)
Seat 4: BuckPD (905 in chips)
Seat 5: bindy67 (1620 in chips)
Seat 6: xvillan (3425 in chips)
Seat 7: 0regonLady (1380 in chips)
Seat 8: tanyastar123 (7105 in chips)
Seat 9: Stakehorse75 (2490 in chips)
rodney200439: posts small blind 50
wagner_a72: posts big blind 100
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Stakehorse75 [4d 7d]
BuckPD: calls 100
bindy67: folds
xvillan: calls 100
0regonLady: calls 100
tanyastar123: calls 100
Stakehorse75: folds
wrenchin'69: calls 100
rodney200439: folds
wagner_a72: checks
*** FLOP *** [Tc 5d 5h]
BuckPD: checks
xvillan: checks
0regonLady: checks
tanyastar123: checks
wrenchin'69: checks
*** TURN *** [Tc 5d 5h] [2h]
BuckPD said, "careful tanya lol"
xvillan: bets 300
0regonLady: folds
tanyastar123 said, "what i do lol"
tanyastar123: folds
BuckPD said, "fold"
wrenchin'69: folds
wagner_a72: folds
BuckPD: raises 505 to 805 and is all-in
xvillan: calls 505
*** RIVER *** [Tc 5d 5h 2h] [3s]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
BuckPD: shows [Td Th] (a full house, Tens full of Fives)
xvillan: shows [5s As] (three of a kind, Fives)
tanyastar123 said, "ok i will lol"
BuckPD collected 2260 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 2260 | Rake 0
Board [Tc 5d 5h 2h 3s]
Seat 1: wrenchin'69 (button) folded on the Turn
Seat 2: rodney200439 (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 3: wagner_a72 (big blind) folded on the Turn
Seat 4: BuckPD showed [Td Th] and won (2260) with a full house, Tens full of Fives
Seat 5: bindy67 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: xvillan showed [5s As] and lost with three of a kind, Fives
Seat 7: 0regonLady folded on the Turn
Seat 8: tanyastar123 folded on the Turn
Seat 9: Stakehorse75 folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Old
Sun Feb 20, 2011, 11:01 PM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
Yup the collusion... I would report it. I have reported 2 people this week.. Not in PSO games but in sngs... We don't need this crap on here. PS already adds enough stress with bad beats.

Old
Sun Feb 20, 2011, 11:14 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
i did nothing wrong . he told me to be careful tanya. and i made a misprint and meant to say what did i do?lol. geez some people on here just like to start thing with other players. i dk know what your problem is with me. for i am not a cheater and for you to come into the tables distracting my playing i think that is complete harrassment. would you like me to report you for harrasment? ive done nothing wrong here. thanks have a blessed day.

Old
Mon Feb 21, 2011, 12:19 AM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
I was going to say the same thing. Have seen comments similar on hands. Somebody telling another player to either fold or call. Still the player's call. Nothing was revealed about the cards. Telling somebody to be careful has happened during the last game I played. Think one player told everyone to "be wary of the donkey." If this is considered collusion, that was worse since it encouraged players to call with anything.

Since we know the player, Tanyastar, most likely did not have either a five, or a ten, we can see her best possible hand was a flush. With a pair showing, and somebody pushing an all-in, my thinking is the full house / four of a kind, is a strong possibility. Even with an ace-high flush, I would fold. Sure, I might have folded a potential winner, (flush), but too many stronger over hands with two players betting heavy. Tanyastar did the smart thing, she folded. Since she had the major stack at the table, she protects her lead. Better kicking yourself in the butt than finding yourself short of chips.

Hedgehog extends his apology if Tanyastar is male.

Old
Mon Feb 21, 2011, 02:04 AM
(#5)
BronzeStar
tanya must be both shark and dat, right?

OH WAIT! And Buck must be them both as well....

Stake, yeah, this hand was out of line. But honestly, not nearly as bad as you've been the past few days.

Tanya, welcome to the PSO forums. Sorry it had to be under these conditions, but... Well, whatever. You did NOTHING wrong here at all, so don't worry.

Buck was out of line with his comment, and it should be reported. Other than that, nothing else to see here, folks.

!!!Dan will prolly send you a PM soon, Tanya. He'll try to help you with whatever else you need to know about the forums and PSO.

Old
Mon Feb 21, 2011, 04:21 AM
(#6)
BronzeStar
thank you mrcris i never used this forum before now but felt like i needed to defend myself.sorry as well that had to be my first post. i just never talked in forums before. as many of us do i love to play the PSO and it gives me alot of practice on bettering my skills. although i mess up sometimes that just makes me want to work harder. good luck to you and everyone and hope to see you on the tables : )

Old
Again Just what I figured. - Mon Feb 21, 2011, 10:06 AM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Yep, downplay it 1 more time. It's with Poker Stars. And by the way, someone else was gonna report it, but they didn't know how. I believe her name was bindy, she has a few posts here, she tried to call the mod, but I told her they don't do anything, and that she needed to get in touch and send her hand history to security@pokerstars.com. seeings how I've done it before, and I know the procedure, I figured I'd save her the time.

P.S. If you think I care what all of you yes men think, you're dead wrong, I'll be here, nothing you say will make me leave, and I will always stand for what I believe in.

The way this forum downplays everything, it's as if it isn't posted by so and so, it's not real. Get a life you bunch of yes men/women, don't any of you have something original to say to me yet? You're all saying the same crap over and over. It's like this forum is a Parrot Cage.Honestly.

Last edited by Stakehorse75; Mon Feb 21, 2011 at 10:16 AM.. Reason: P.S.

Old
?? - Mon Feb 21, 2011, 10:48 AM
(#8)
I have petitioned the PSO admins to make a rules test part of the admission requirements to the league several times- they seem to think that it is not an issue- and still i am reporting players atleast 3 times a week-- until the admin realizes what goes on in these games- it wont change- keep reporting the violators-- gl monk...

Old
Ignorance is bliss. - Mon Feb 21, 2011, 10:49 AM
(#9)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrissinger View Post
tanya must be both shark and dat, right?

OH WAIT! And Buck must be them both as well....

Stake, yeah, this hand was out of line. But honestly, not nearly as bad as you've been the past few days.

Tanya, welcome to the PSO forums. Sorry it had to be under these conditions, but... Well, whatever. You did NOTHING wrong here at all, so don't worry.

Buck was out of line with his comment, and it should be reported. Other than that, nothing else to see here, folks.

!!!Dan will prolly send you a PM soon, Tanya. He'll try to help you with whatever else you need to know about the forums and PSO.

Hey Yo mcrissinger....maybe this will explain that she did do something wrong...it's an email from the security team.I'm only posting the 1 part that says they are in violation.

Hello Marc,
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

We agree that these comments were inappropriate and violated Poker Stars Card Room rule #20 which states:

“You may not make any chat comments which may affect the play of any hand or tournament, even if you are an observer. There are two exceptions to this rule:

1. In cash game hands which are heads up (everyone else has folded, or the hand started with two players) the two players involved may chat as they wish.

2. In tournaments which are heads up (everyone else has been knocked out ofthe tournament, or the tournament started with two players), the two players involved may chat as they wish.”

Our complete set of Card Room Rules can be found here:

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/policies/

Although many of our players are not aware of all proper poker rules andetiquette, this player has now been warned about this incident. We will takefurther action if the player breaches our rules again. The help of vigilant players like yourself is vital in policing our site. Wegreatly appreciate your assistance in maintaining the integrity of our games. If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.
Regards,
Ben L
PokerStars SupportTeam ************************************************** *****************

Last edited by Stakehorse75; Mon Feb 21, 2011 at 10:51 AM.. Reason: adding.

Old
Mon Feb 21, 2011, 01:38 PM
(#10)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
I don't think tanya did anything wrong here..unless she folded a big hand after the "warning" by BuckPD. He was the one in violation by saying what he did....IMO.

Old
Mon Feb 21, 2011, 04:35 PM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Staketaker75 please get over yourself trying to get players in trouble when they havent even done anything wrong. if you read and notice this letter you just posted says this (player) has been warned not PLAYERS. i guess they warned BUCKPD for it was not me . so just please back off on me. main point i dont care what BUCKPD, you, or anyone says to me if i have a hand i want to call i will call it. noone will influence me in any kind of way. i play my games for my skills not yours or anyones elses. and for you to do what you did the other night by coming into another room i was in after i had already left your table starting up junk with me again was totally uncalled for. and how would you have liked it if BUCKPD had said that to you and someone else starting attacking you just because of his actions. its totally not right and needs to be stopped.

Old
Mon Feb 21, 2011, 09:17 PM
(#12)
Since: Dec 2010
BuckPD was wrong to do as he did as he had the nuts so lost one of his customers but he can chat as he wishes because he is in the hand in y opinion because he could be lying.

Old
Mon Feb 21, 2011, 10:52 PM
(#13)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stakehorse75 View Post
I'm putting up 1 hand for display, not going to say what it's about, or what's wrong with it. Can you point it out??

PokerStars Game #58015204007: Tournament #360452972, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level IV (50/100) - 2011/02/20 20:35:39 ET
Table '360452972 44' 9-max Seat #1 is the button
Seat 1: wrenchin'69 (2460 in chips)
Seat 2: rodney200439 (1275 in chips) is sitting out
Seat 3: wagner_a72 (1405 in chips)
Seat 4: BuckPD (905 in chips)
Seat 5: bindy67 (1620 in chips)
Seat 6: xvillan (3425 in chips)
Seat 7: 0regonLady (1380 in chips)
Seat 8: tanyastar123 (7105 in chips)
Seat 9: Stakehorse75 (2490 in chips)
rodney200439: posts small blind 50
wagner_a72: posts big blind 100
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Stakehorse75 [4d 7d]
BuckPD: calls 100
bindy67: folds
xvillan: calls 100
0regonLady: calls 100
tanyastar123: calls 100
Stakehorse75: folds
wrenchin'69: calls 100
rodney200439: folds
*** FLOP *** [Tc 5d 5h]
xvillan: checks
0regonLady: checks
tanyastar123: checks
wrenchin'69: checks
*** TURN *** [Tc 5d 5h] [2h]
BuckPD said, "careful tanya lol"
xvillan: bets 300
0regonLady: folds
tanyastar123 said, "what i do lol"
tanyastar123: folds
BuckPD said, "fold"
wrenchin'69: folds
wagner_a72: folds
BuckPD: raises 505 to 805 and is all-in
xvillan: calls 505
*** RIVER *** [Tc 5d 5h 2h] [3s]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
BuckPD: shows [Td Th] (a full house, Tens full of Fives)
xvillan: shows [5s As] (three of a kind, Fives)
tanyastar123 said, "ok i will lol"
BuckPD collected 2260 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 2260 | Rake 0
Board [Tc 5d 5h 2h 3s]
Seat 1: wrenchin'69 (button) folded on the Turn
Seat 2: rodney200439 (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 3: wagner_a72 (big blind) folded on the Turn
Seat 4: BuckPD showed [Td Th] and won (2260) with a full house, Tens full of Fives
Seat 5: bindy67 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: xvillan showed [5s As] and lost with three of a kind, Fives
Seat 7: 0regonLady folded on the Turn
Seat 8: tanyastar123 folded on the Turn
Seat 9: Stakehorse75 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
In the context of this hand,and this hand only,then yeah an obvious attempt by BUCKPD to influence the play of the hand. However the "wrongness" of this would depend on the "house" in which you are doing it. At PStars it's a violation,in many live situations it would be considered normal table banter or brinksmanship. But since we ARE under the auspices of what PStars considers ok and not,then yes,a violation by BUCKPD here. Good catch.

Quote:
Hey Yo mcrissinger....maybe this will explain that she did do something wrong...it's an email from the security team.I'm only posting the 1 part that says they are in violation.

Hello Marc,
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

We agree that these comments were inappropriate and violated Poker Stars Card Room rule #20 which states:

“You may not make any chat comments which may affect the play of any hand or tournament, even if you are an observer. There are two exceptions to this rule:

1. In cash game hands which are heads up (everyone else has folded, or the hand started with two players) the two players involved may chat as they wish.

2. In tournaments which are heads up (everyone else has been knocked out ofthe tournament, or the tournament started with two players), the two players involved may chat as they wish.”

Our complete set of Card Room Rules can be found here:

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/policies/

Although many of our players are not aware of all proper poker rules andetiquette, this player has now been warned about this incident. We will takefurther action if the player breaches our rules again. The help of vigilant players like yourself is vital in policing our site. Wegreatly appreciate your assistance in maintaining the integrity of our games. If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.
Regards,
Ben L
PokerStars SupportTeam ************************************************** *****************
The response stated player,singular,here Stake,so why you continue to want to drag tanya into this is beyond me. She cannot be held responsible for what BUCKPD, or anyone else for that matter,types into the chat box. Would you like it if you were held responsible for what someone else said to you at the table and you acted in the hand how you were going to act anyway,then be held up for disection of YOUR intent because of their actions? I don't think so.

And if you went to her table later and harrassed her then all I can say to that is that this is beginning to become a pattern with you apparently and since you seem to be on some sort of quest to clean up this "Parrot Cage" then may I suggest that you stop stalking players form table to table?

A quick word on this subject if I may to all that do it..........I have never gone to a table to harass another player from the rail and quite frankly think it's about the most gutless,classless thing one can do on here. Ask yourself this the next time you are getting ready to do it---Would you do it in a live game? Bet your ass you would'nt so don't be doing it here. Period.

Quote:
Yep, downplay it 1 more time. It's with Poker Stars. And by the way, someone else was gonna report it, but they didn't know how. I believe her name was bindy, she has a few posts here, she tried to call the mod, but I told her they don't do anything, and that she needed to get in touch and send her hand history to security@pokerstars.com. seeings how I've done it before, and I know the procedure, I figured I'd save her the time.

P.S. If you think I care what all of you yes men think, you're dead wrong, I'll be here, nothing you say will make me leave, and I will always stand for what I believe in.

The way this forum downplays everything, it's as if it isn't posted by so and so, it's not real. Get a life you bunch of yes men/women, don't any of you have something original to say to me yet? You're all saying the same crap over and over. It's like this forum is a Parrot Cage.Honestly.

I'm guessing the "everything" you're refering to here includes your supposition that shark and dat are one and the same. Well it was discussed by some in the forum while it was being investigated by PStars--for ELEVEN days no less. So you came on and started opining on a matter that was already closed. Maybe this would'nt seem like such a "Parrot Cage" to you were you to exhibit the attention span of something more than a gnat. Just a thought.

Old
Mon Feb 21, 2011, 11:08 PM
(#14)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
I think maybe the Gnat is in his pants.... and thats why he he being the martyr in his attemp to clean up pokerstars

Old
Mon Feb 21, 2011, 11:40 PM
(#15)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace King 61 View Post
I don't think tanya did anything wrong here..unless she folded a big hand after the "warning" by BuckPD. He was the one in violation by saying what he did....IMO.
I agree up to the point of the unless. Tanya is entitled to consider the information in the chat box in deciding how to play her hand.

Old
Tue Feb 22, 2011, 12:27 AM
(#16)
BronzeStar
Moxie said it all. So, I'll just parrot him. :/

Old
??? - Tue Feb 22, 2011, 08:07 AM
(#17)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrissinger View Post
Moxie said it all. So, I'll just parrot him. :/

mcrissinger
Seems that's what everyone does, The Great Moxie Pip, Darkman, or any of the other "POKER GREATS" speaks, and you all Parrot them. I take a cheater out, and I get harassed by you all. Maybe you all like playing with them. POLLY WANT A CRACKER TOO??? lmao...

Go back to your cage.

Maybe they're your friends, I don't care. All I see is a cheater. Maybe I should post the rest of my hand for hand for that tourney, you'll all get to see where one of the other players were going to report them anyways.

Last edited by Stakehorse75; Tue Feb 22, 2011 at 08:14 AM..

Old
maybe you need to reread - Tue Feb 22, 2011, 08:30 AM
(#18)
BronzeStar
Moxie, reread the email from poker stars to me, please. It contains nothing with saying "player" rather than "players", all it says is, and this is copied from the email,

"We agree that these comments were inappropriate and violated Poker Stars Card Room rule #20 which states:"

nothing about singular player, Moxie, maybe you need glasses.

Keep at me....???

At least I have to give you that, you were the only 1 out of all these posts to say anything with respects to good catch, thank you for that! My respect for you just went back up.

Old
?? - Tue Feb 22, 2011, 08:39 AM
(#19)
So-- as per each request to admin in the past - do we not need to have a rules exam as part of the standard to earn a ticket-- am still reporting peeps every couple days- ??

Old
Tue Feb 22, 2011, 08:41 AM
(#20)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyskunk4 View Post
I have petitioned the PSO admins to make a rules test part of the admission requirements to the league several times- they seem to think that it is not an issue- and still i am reporting players atleast 3 times a week-- until the admin realizes what goes on in these games- it wont change- keep reporting the violators-- gl monk...

Oh my god, Monkey, I didn't even see your post, sorry guy, I guess I will have to take back that Moxie was the 1st & only one to give a "good call", and give a ty to the both of you.

hmm, you all don't even realize I posted this hand, without my input on it, someone else came up with the exact same conclusion, and still, I get people attacking me.

Gonna use tazz' ending line here if it's not copyrighted yet...lol

just sayin'........

Last edited by Stakehorse75; Tue Feb 22, 2011 at 08:46 AM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com