Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Session Replays

Old
Session Replays - Mon Feb 21, 2011, 05:26 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
Do you guys watch these? I'm watching a replay of the Sunday Million final table right now, and all the hole cards are face-up. I can watch what everyone has, what they bet, how they play, and I can figure out how they think, in my head as I watch. I can see the plays that work, the ones that fail, and why. I can look up who wins which spot, and track how they play. It's fascinating, and seems like excellent learning material. Do any of you guys use these? You can find them under the Tourney tab in the PS lobby. Just look for replays using the filter feature.

Old
Mon Feb 21, 2011, 09:53 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
I always thougth that would be a great idea for the PSO. Have one game per week listed as a final table replay. Then have that table replay for one week. It would offer everyone a chance to see how the best play.

Old
Mon Feb 21, 2011, 11:01 AM
(#3)
lol

Old
Mon Feb 21, 2011, 11:35 AM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2010
dj's posts always make perfect sense. Even if they don't actually say anything.

Though seriously, I have no idea what's lolable.

Old
Mon Feb 21, 2011, 12:16 PM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
I love watching the Sunday Million final table online show on pokerstars tv every week. As for watching replays on the pokerstars software, I like that too. It is really interesting to watch every single hand, unedited, with the cards up. Final Table play is fairly straightforward so not sure how much anyone would learn from watching it, but it is very interesting anyways.

I was watching the sunday warmup final table a few days ago and something really interesting happened at the end. When it got to heads up, the stack sizes were under 10mil and over 40mil (I dont remember exact numbers). They decided to make a deal, and SOMEHOW I have no idea how the small stack managed to negotiate his share to close to equal. The large stack was already very willing to go $150k - $120k split with $10k bonus to winner. The small stack then said I want 10k more or no deal we play. The big stack instantly agreed!!!!!!! They played like 5 hands until the small stack was destroyed. I couldn't believe what I saw, the guy with zero leverage somehow made himself an extra ten thousand dollars just by having the guts to demand it. Easiest 10k anyone has ever made!

Old
Mon Feb 21, 2011, 04:37 PM
(#6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanickyPoker View Post
dj's posts always make perfect sense. Even if they don't actually say anything.

Though seriously, I have no idea what's lolable.

I do watch the replays ... million replay on stars tv is even better has commentary

the lol was for the PSO replay
most times i look at pso final table 8 of em are coloured red which in my colour scheme is let's just say "least flattering"
pretty sure there was some sarcasm there

Old
Mon Feb 21, 2011, 05:24 PM
(#7)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cairn Destop View Post
It would offer everyone a chance to see how the best play.
I think my point has pretty much been made already. But if you think the best players are getting to the final table of the league games, or even making a serious attempt to do so, you've been paying very little attention to the more useful posts in this forum

Old
Tue Feb 22, 2011, 12:44 AM
(#8)
final 3 in tonights 20:00 PSO

total rank 32,921

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com