Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

Keep it up stars please keep it up

Old
Default
Keep it up stars please keep it up - Mon Feb 21, 2011, 09:57 PM
(#1)
belterlike's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 85
BronzeStar
....

Last edited by belterlike; Mon Feb 21, 2011 at 11:06 PM.. Reason: ;)
 
Old
Default
Mon Feb 21, 2011, 10:33 PM
(#2)
hemetdennis's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,019
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by belterlike View Post
well hey another day, more donks and more hilarious suckouts.



uploaded with imageshack.us


as soon he called the all in and the flop came i knew i was beat to a river, you say everything is legitimate stars then how come 89 percent of hands are won on rivers ?

Ps: Please keep them coming the porfolio is growing




uploaded with imageshack.us

thought i would add this from the game im in now too ... Not a large pot but it made me laugh.. He actually get's the 3 hahaha.

Ps: That quote on the front of stars site *welcome to the world’s largest poker site* that really need updating...



uploaded with imageshack.us

just as i was writing and putting the 2nd picture this one happens on my table too another magic river ! Haha lmfao i cant keep up with this pokerstars you truly are digging a hole :p

glad your saving them
 
Old
Default
Mon Feb 21, 2011, 10:35 PM
(#3)
belterlike's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 85
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
glad your saving them
Me too
 
Old
Default
Mon Feb 21, 2011, 10:44 PM
(#4)
hemetdennis's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,019
BronzeStar
SO YOU DO HAVE MORE HANDS CUZ I DON'T THINK THE THREE YOU GOT HERE IS GOING TO BRING POKER STARS TO THERE KNEES

 
Old
Default
Mon Feb 21, 2011, 11:00 PM
(#5)
belterlike's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 85
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
SO YOU DO HAVE MORE HANDS CUZ I DON'T THINK THE THREE YOU GOT HERE IS GOING TO BRING POKER STARS TO THERE KNEES

Yup 4 years worth hehe
 
Old
Default
Mon Feb 21, 2011, 11:16 PM
(#6)
Moxie Pip's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by belterlike View Post
Well hey another day, more donks and more hilarious suckouts.



Uploaded with ImageShack.us


As soon he called the all in and the flop came i knew i was beat to a river, You say everything is legitimate Stars then how come 89 percent of hands are won on rivers ?

ps: Please keep them coming the porfolio is growing




Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thought i would add this from the game im in now too ... not a large pot but it made me laugh.. he actually get's the 3 hahaha.

ps: that quote on the front of stars site *WELCOME TO THE WORLD’s LARGEST POKER SITE* that really need updating...



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just as i was writing and putting the 2nd picture this one happens on my table too another magic river ! haha lmfao i cant keep up with this pokerstars you truly are digging a hole :P

First hand I'm guessing by the size of the pot and the fact that the villian is the BB that it cost him less than 10% of his stack to call you. Most players are going to call with pretty much ATC in that spot and I would sure as Hell auto-call with 87 there. And after he flopped an open ender it's 76%-24% you. So he's gonna hit 1 out of 4 times,what difference does it make if it's the river or the turn?

Hand 2. Yep a crappy beat here to a bad play. But completely standard. Make notes on the guy and move on,hope he keeps making plays like that at you.

Hand 3. Any Ace,that's 3. Any Three,that's 3 more. Any remaining club,5 more. That's 11 outs on the river.One of them came. Big whoop,totally standard,nothing to see here.

Finally I just have to ask---Are'nt you supposed to be up and gone from this rigged ass site and playing elsewhere by now (FT I believe it was)? That's the bitch and moan you were coming with the other day. Maybe the "Powers what be" saw your post and decided to Doom Switch you as recompense.

Sucks to be you.
 
Old
Default
Mon Feb 21, 2011, 11:20 PM
(#7)
hemetdennis's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,019
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by belterlike View Post
Yup 4 years worth hehe

WELL I THINK YOU SHOULD POST THEM ALL SO WE CAN TAKE DOWN THE PEOPLE DOING THIS TO YOU

 
Old
Default
Mon Feb 21, 2011, 11:23 PM
(#8)
belterlike's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 85
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
First hand I'm guessing by the size of the pot and the fact that the villian is the BB that it cost him less than 10% of his stack to call you. Most players are going to call with pretty much ATC in that spot and I would sure as Hell auto-call with 87 there. And after he flopped an open ender it's 76%-24% you. So he's gonna hit 1 out of 4 times,what difference does it make if it's the river or the turn?

Hand 2. Yep a crappy beat here to a bad play. But completely standard. Make notes on the guy and move on,hope he keeps making plays like that at you.

Hand 3. Any Ace,that's 3. Any Three,that's 3 more. Any remaining club,5 more. That's 11 outs on the river.One of them came. Big whoop,totally standard,nothing to see here.

Finally I just have to ask---Are'nt you supposed to be up and gone from this rigged ass site and playing elsewhere by now (FT I believe it was)? That's the bitch and moan you were coming with the other day. Maybe the "Powers what be" saw your post and decided to Doom Switch you as recompense.

Sucks to be you.
Its Moxieeee Of all the players in the world who try and give me tips it's moxie lmao. Now no offense but me , my uncle and my numerous friends on stars talk about u quite a lot but unfortunately it's normally about how bad u are so i politely ask you to stop attempting too give me tips.. maybe when u reach 10 years playing and become half decent i'll listen Oh and by the way been on full tilt since i was 18 .. im 28 now lol. Im actually on 14 other sites too. Oh and u auto calling with 8 7 i completely beleive that;s moxie for ya haha
 
Old
Default
... - Mon Feb 21, 2011, 11:24 PM
(#9)
belterlike's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 85
BronzeStar
I aint angry im helping others Newspapers get first refusal
 
Old
Default
Mon Feb 21, 2011, 11:28 PM
(#10)
joker41673's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,850
your just so insightful

please tell us more o' great one

 
Old
Default
Mon Feb 21, 2011, 11:30 PM
(#11)
belterlike's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 85
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker41673 View Post
your just so insightful

please tell us more o' great one

I cant im busy sorry brother. haha
 
Old
Default
Mon Feb 21, 2011, 11:33 PM
(#12)
joker41673's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,850
well at least your crap made it to a second page

 
Old
Default
Mon Feb 21, 2011, 11:34 PM
(#13)
hemetdennis's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,019
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by belterlike View Post
I aint angry im helping others Newspapers get first refusal

CAN YOU POST ALL THE HANDS PLAYED PLEASE

 
Old
Default
Mon Feb 21, 2011, 11:35 PM
(#14)
belterlike's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 85
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker41673 View Post
well at least your crap made it to a second page

12229 in the league u are ? Oh god dont go anywhere i be right back with a poker book for you. lmao
 
Old
Default
Mon Feb 21, 2011, 11:39 PM
(#15)
joker41673's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,850
really that bad of a rank and a book is all you can come up with

i expect more from you
do better next time it takes too long to click back here

 
Old
Default
Mon Feb 21, 2011, 11:45 PM
(#16)
belterlike's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 85
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker41673 View Post
really that bad of a rank and a book is all you can come up with

i expect more from you
do better next time it takes too long to click back here

dont blame me because your at the bottom of the league it's not my fault. lol. im in middle of the game right now so i'll leave this post now and let u browse the forums because im presuming your already out. lmao
 
Old
Default
Mon Feb 21, 2011, 11:49 PM
(#17)
joker41673's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by belterlike View Post
dont blame me because your at the bottom of the league it's not my fault. lol. im in middle of the game right now so i'll leave this post now and let u browse the forums because im presuming your already out. lmao
ha ha never played today or yesterday or saturday either for all that it matters

hey good luck i'm sure you'll be back with another screen shot for us soon

 
Old
Default
... - Mon Feb 21, 2011, 11:50 PM
(#18)
belterlike's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 85
BronzeStar
No Luck required thanks lol

love u too
 
Old
Default
Mon Feb 21, 2011, 11:53 PM
(#19)
joker41673's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by belterlike View Post
dont blame me because your at the bottom of the league it's not my fault. lol. im in middle of the game right now so i'll leave this post now and let u browse the forums because im presuming your already out. lmao
come on man listen to yourself at least
 
Old
Default
Mon Feb 21, 2011, 11:55 PM
(#20)
Moxie Pip's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by belterlike View Post
Its Moxieeee Of all the players in the world who try and give me tips it's moxie lmao. Now no offense but me , my uncle and my numerous friends on stars talk about u quite a lot but unfortunately it's normally about how bad u are so i politely ask you to stop attempting too give me tips.. maybe when u reach 10 years playing and become half decent i'll listen Oh and by the way been on full tilt since i was 18 .. im 28 now lol. Im actually on 14 other sites too. Oh and u auto calling with 8 7 i completely beleive that;s moxie for ya haha

LMFAO at you having numerous friends. And no the digits on your preferred hand don't count.

A. Was'nt trying to give you tips,you've proven countless times here that that's a complete waste of time with you. And I'm not giving tips there,I was commenting on the hands and saying that you're making a big deal out of nada. But you've proven that such behavior is your wont,so yeah,you're right. I would have been better served not to have wasted my time.

B. Really? I'm a topic of discussion? Little old me,who's been here barely a minute? Wow,you dudes really need to get a life.

C. As for my skills,or lack thereof,I only play here on PStars but I defy you to show me where you're outperforming me here in PSO,or on OPR or the ring tables for that matter (which I fully stipulate that I suck on BTW,but then again when you reach the amount of hands that I've played on the rings on this site at your current pace you'll be roughly $1k in the hole so nice job!!! Oh and I love that player comment on your page "Idiot player who cry when he lost money").

I don't claim to be any great shakes,never have. But you come on as a know-it-all who only loses when some donk lucks up on them. I used to do a little of that myself and then realiszed that it's all part of the game and my mindset was doing me no favors. Funny I can figure that out in roughly half a year here,but after ten years an "Ace" like you can't.

And if I'm horrendous bub,than by comparison you must be another of tencat's multi-accounts.

As for the 87,yeah genius,any player with half a brain will tell you that calling off less than 10% of your stack in an ISO situation from the BB is a pretty standard play. And if I'm even close in my guess as to how much of that money in the pot was his compared to yours and the dead money on the table calling ATC there was matematically correct.

But you're too bright to see that. Well that's belterlike for ya...........
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com