Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

So overdue! My public apology.

Old
So overdue! My public apology. - Tue Feb 22, 2011, 08:57 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
Okay, so I was brash, an azz, and anything else you'd like to say.

I have been going over my actions with regard to Datz and Shark, and find myself a little shamed, I did not act accordingly, and was completely in the wrong.

I publicly would like to apologize to Datzang and sharkatack89, I went overboard, and lost myself in the moment, something I will have to try to keep under control in the future.

I don't ask that they forgive me in any way, as the damage was probably done, and without cause.

Old
Tue Feb 22, 2011, 09:34 AM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stakehorse75 View Post

I have been going over my actions with regard to Datz and Shark, and find myself a little shamed, I did not act accordingly, and was completely in the wrong.

I publicly would like to apologize to Datzang and sharkatack89, I went overboard, and lost myself in the moment, something I will have to try to keep under control in the future.

I don't ask that they forgive me in any way, as the damage was probably done, and without cause.
I am sure u will be forgiven, forgive but not forget.

Old
Wow - Tue Feb 22, 2011, 09:53 AM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stakehorse75 View Post

Wow, this was unexpected. Apology accepted. Dat is sleeping atm. So, will tell her, when she wakes up. (Don't expect her to be easy tho, U were pretty bad to her on the table that day. And she a KK: read Krazy Korean) But, as we forgave the one that reported us in the first place and, as you've made this grand gesture. I think she'll be ok w/ it too. Try not to stalk ppl tho is all I can say. I was ok up to that point. I even wanted the chit your were smokin in all seriousness.

Anyways, All's well that ends well. GL to you. -shark

PS sorry so short. Trying an experiment in the TT sat.

Old
Tue Feb 22, 2011, 01:21 PM
(#4)
Since: May 2010
i wish more forum members would be as gracious in apologising for there mistakes

Old
Tue Feb 22, 2011, 01:25 PM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
and I wish some would own up to theirs

Old
Tue Feb 22, 2011, 01:28 PM
(#6)
Since: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
and I wish some would own up to theirs

Old
Tue Feb 22, 2011, 05:19 PM
(#7)
Since: Aug 2010
THIS is the Stakehorse I've tabled with a few times,good on you man. That's why I said I was so surprised in the other thread that you were coming with what you were,thought it was completely out of character for you.

Good luck today and the rest of the way.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com