Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

I knew that was gonna happen, lmao!!!!

Old
I knew that was gonna happen, lmao!!!! - Tue Feb 22, 2011, 05:13 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
I did not get a chance to play much yesterday so my score went down. I only got to play the first tourney of the day.

Nasty bit of a run in with one guy all in me raising and another guy reraising me so i shoved.

A-K, K-K, and me with Q-Q. can we say ooops? The original all in guy had a-k, and I had the q-q and the k-k held.

So anyway I was busy all day yesterday packing and putting stuff into storage and shipping a few things west so they will be there when I get there. By the time I got done it was after midnight,so I went to bed.

So today I had some business to take care of, and we went looking for digital video cameras that will attach to and be powered by a Netbook. And I had to test the Netbook out and make sure the Wi-Fi Card works, so we went to a great little italian bistro i know that has wi-fi and had an aweseome ceasar salad and a chicken panino with gouda cheese on it and play some cash table poker while i ate my food.

So I come back to the house and ROFLMAO at all the antics that went on for 4 more pages in the other thread til it got locked....

You guys are better than television and easier to program than my VCR.

All I really wanna know is what guy was pointing out that Tazz should stop picking on me? WTF dude, I would feel hurt and left out if Tazz stopped.His dry sense of humour is right up my alley. You are out of the loop. Leave Tazz alone... he is funny.

As for what went on between Dave and myself... well it did, but he brought it out to the open not me. I would much have prefered it stayed in PM.

Nuf sed, he has since written me another one, and I replied... I am assuming we have settled the incident between oursleves to the satisfaction of both of us... well its settled as far as i am concerned.

Now...

I have... a pint of, Ancient Age, Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey. Its not top shelf, but its not bottom shelf either.

In about 30 minutes the next PSO starts. I am gonna get mellow and play cards.

No i will not post Dennis transcript... why should I? He knows what he done and ados or ada or whoever the other guy was...

A: keep the forums off my damn PSO tourney table. don't be hunting me down and harrassing me at table.
B: keep your smart arse pointedly nasty and ignorant remarks in my threads either to your self or PM me.
C: if you actually know what humour is,come laff at me with me , but take your bullsheet that aint actually humour away from me, cuz I won't have it.

See ya in the 530 and the 8 and the 10. I will be breaking 1600 tonight.

oh yes. i saw monkey in that other thread... he was quite civil... even he can stay around long as he stays civil? dennis on the other hand can go talk to the manager of the complaint department about his bullsheet issues with me... the manager of the complaint department, her name is Helen Waite... so if dennis has any more issues with me he can go to Helen Waite.

but he can sure as hell stay away from me at table too. i should not have to turn off my observer chat because someone stalks me at table and talks sheet to me. they need to not do that. i don't do that to anyone,

except one time i did find darkman when he said my threads was garbage and he would not be reading them or posting them no more so i was so mad at that i found him and gave him seven grades of hell at table.... but thats the only time i ever done that to anyone... and anyway dark and i have no problems anyway so dont anbody take that anywhere, i was just saying...

and except for the time...... , and then there was the time,,, well i do go off at table occasionally, but i aint never gone off on a man that did not deserve it. and i NEVER hunt people specfically for the purpose of harasssing them at table

so anyway... see ya in the 530 est/ 230pst pso.....

i am gonna use your 2 dollars to play a tourney effsea... i will have to add 20 cents but oh well.

oh yes... and though i will not post the transcript, what hemet dennis said to me at table?

what got me so ticked off?

"Well, seagull. " said dennis, " I see they have let the garbage back into the fourms."

and he mentions me taking it out on Reyzthis?

what i said to her was "Do you hang out with Dennis?If you do i have to rethink whether i wanna be your freind or not."

bad enough the guy harrasses me in the forums, but then he come tomy table, and I am not hidden, i can be found, and on purpose, but he comes to my table and HE starts sheet... not me Dennis, don't compund it by telling lies... Rayz was there and so were 7 other peoeple.... and then there is the transcript....

you

started it

in my thread 2 days ago

and at table also

you sir, are no gentleman. you are NO man at all... i wont say what you are because I dont wanna have to pay effsea fouor dollars when i get banned for saying it.

Last edited by seagull_2005; Tue Feb 22, 2011 at 05:27 PM.. Reason: added a bit at the end that needed adding

Old
Tue Feb 22, 2011, 05:34 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
very interesting.... you dont chase people in the PSO yet you came and talked chit to me lol, when I havent attacked you then you say dont chase me down yet you chased down darkman lol... anyways dude best of luck with your move and new career.. I wish you all the best and stay outta trouble I for one enjoy almost all of your posts

Old
Tue Feb 22, 2011, 05:51 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
You of all people should not consume alcoholic beverages. There is a Haldol- Ethanol drug interaction, which puts you at increased risk of tardive diskenisia. Please don't skip your haloperidol evening dose if you had to drink.

Old
Tue Feb 22, 2011, 06:02 PM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by seagull_2005 View Post
i should not have to turn off my observer chat because someone stalks me at table and talks sheet to me. they need to not do that. i don't do that to anyone,

except one time i did find darkman when he said my threads was garbage and he would not be reading them or posting them no more so i was so mad at that i found him and gave him seven grades of hell at table.... but thats the only time i ever done that to anyone... and anyway dark and i have no problems anyway so dont anbody take that anywhere, i was just saying...
I don't stalk anyone. Oh, yes I do. Must have been for a good reason then. Oh. No. It was because he said he wouldn't read my posts.

"Seven grades of hell"? Really? I'm afraid it was so shocking that not only do I not remember what you said, I don't even remember your visit.

Now why am I here after promising myself I wouldn't read your threads. Answer. Because the title gave me hope that you had again been sanctioned in some way. Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case, but I suspect there's only a temporary delay.

So let's get this straight while you're still here to read it. You are a cast iron certifiable *****r who will no doubt continue to seek attention wherever and whenever you can get it. I'll continue to do my best to ignore you, but thoroughly look forward to the day when your madness has led to a permanent ban and I no longer have to make the effort.

I think that says it all for my part. Respond as I'm sure you will. Maybe someone who finds themselves at my table will eventually fill me in with the detail of what rubbish you came back with.

Old
?? - Tue Feb 22, 2011, 06:02 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
it is ridiculous to allow this-- plain and simple-- !!!! simply ridiculous-!!!

Old
Tue Feb 22, 2011, 06:32 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JagdTiger View Post
You of all people should not consume alcoholic beverages. There is a Haldol- Ethanol drug interaction, which puts you at increased risk of tardive diskenisia. Please don't skip your haloperidol evening dose if you had to drink.
You are an insensitive idiot... as a person who is definitely mentally handicapped, but not on any drugs for same, by doctors orders, i find your remark to be dum as hail.

and quite offensive.

grow the eff up.

Old
Tue Feb 22, 2011, 06:33 PM
(#7)
WHO THE HECK IS DENNIS???

AND WHY DOES HE KEEP GETTING ALL THE CREDIT FOR WHAT I DID????

Old
Tue Feb 22, 2011, 06:34 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post
I don't stalk anyone. Oh, yes I do. Must have been for a good reason then. Oh. No. It was because he said he wouldn't read my posts.

"Seven grades of hell"? Really? I'm afraid it was so shocking that not only do I not remember what you said, I don't even remember your visit.

Now why am I here after promising myself I wouldn't read your threads. Answer. Because the title gave me hope that you had again been sanctioned in some way. Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case, but I suspect there's only a temporary delay.

So let's get this straight while you're still here to read it. You are a cast iron certifiable *****r who will no doubt continue to seek attention wherever and whenever you can get it. I'll continue to do my best to ignore you, but thoroughly look forward to the day when your madness has led to a permanent ban and I no longer have to make the effort.

I think that says it all for my part. Respond as I'm sure you will. Maybe someone who finds themselves at my table will eventually fill me in with the detail of what rubbish you came back with.

umm...okay.

said it before and i will say it again.

for someone that says he will not read my threads nor respond to them... well... nuf sed.

roflmao.

Old
Tue Feb 22, 2011, 06:37 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyskunk4 View Post
it is ridiculous to allow this-- plain and simple-- !!!! simply ridiculous-!!!
allow what monkey? i have been told in no uncertain terms....

to stay more than 100 threads away from you.

by Joe.

now what is it that you think is ridiculous... and i would be very very careful were i you.... before i answered that.

sure would monkeychump.

and thats from your good friend dump bird.

just saying.

Old
Tick,tick,tick............. - Tue Feb 22, 2011, 06:49 PM
(#10)

Old
Tue Feb 22, 2011, 06:53 PM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post

Old
Tue Feb 22, 2011, 06:56 PM
(#12)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker41673 View Post
WHO THE HECK IS DENNIS???

AND WHY DOES HE KEEP GETTING ALL THE CREDIT FOR WHAT I DID????

i call boolsheet on you joker... you know who denns is... remember when i wrote that satire post to set a trap for monkey, where i was gonna get my lawyers after monkey?

dennis was the dummy that walked into it... and never left.

poor guy, i opened the door of the trap, long time ago, so he could get out, felt sorry for him i did, but damn if he will come out, he went back in there and closed the door.

now why would he do that?

Old
Tue Feb 22, 2011, 07:00 PM
(#13)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post

roomik, i have been much remiss... for months now you have been in my threads and taking pokes at me and i never got pissed off at you and went off on you. i never even acknowledged you.

i always meant to, i did not want you to feel left out,

but FFS how can i get mad at Sponge Bob....

?????

Old
Tue Feb 22, 2011, 07:02 PM
(#14)
BronzeStar

Old
Tue Feb 22, 2011, 07:09 PM
(#15)
Quote:
Originally Posted by seagull_2005 View Post
i call boolsheet on you joker... you know who denns is... remember when i wrote that satire post to set a trap for monkey, where i was gonna get my lawyers after monkey?

dennis was the dummy that walked into it... and never left.

poor guy, i opened the door of the trap, long time ago, so he could get out, felt sorry for him i did, but damn if he will come out, he went back in there and closed the door.

now why would he do that?

ok i can't take it any more so i'll spell it out for ya

I W A S A T T H E T A B L E W I T H R E Y A N D I C A L L E D T H E M O D F O R Y O U R D E E C K C O M M E N T T O D E N N I S A N D I W A S T H E O N E W H O S A I D W H Y T A K E I T O U T O N R E Y

Old
Tue Feb 22, 2011, 07:22 PM
(#16)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
very interesting.... you dont chase people in the PSO yet you came and talked chit to me lol, when I havent attacked you then you say dont chase me down yet you chased down darkman lol... anyways dude best of luck with your move and new career.. I wish you all the best and stay outta trouble I for one enjoy almost all of your posts
Quote:
Yeah, I have to agree. If it werent for seagull, tazz, darkman, and you roomik, I probably would never started frequenting the forums as I do now.

It always makes for a good read and I personally love sarcasm and satire and monty python.

Seagull, something about you reminds me of Hunter S. Thompson.

Old
?? - Tue Feb 22, 2011, 07:34 PM
(#17)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VERDUGO77 View Post
Yeah, I have to agree. If it werent for seagull, tazz, darkman, and you roomik, I probably would never started frequenting the forums as I do now.

It always makes for a good read and I personally love sarcasm and satire and monty python.

Mr. V- till now i perhaps have been remiss in paying attention to your comments-- YET, liken the comments and frivolity of the OP above- and i say this in all innocence- as i do not know you-- so i repeat- to comparen this individuals comments to an award winning, mind expanding, and thoroughly intelligent respondent of current affairs-- well sir-- I beg to differ-- and i hope the brevity of my displeasure- makes it how clear you are mistaken !! gl and be well-- Mnk/....

Old
Wed Feb 23, 2011, 02:15 AM
(#18)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
I have never before envisioned someone on 24/7/365 TILT.

Old
Wed Feb 23, 2011, 02:16 AM
(#19)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by VERDUGO77 View Post
minus the intelligence.

Old
Wed Feb 23, 2011, 03:05 AM
(#20)
SilverStar

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com