Seagull's World.. pso update,,, and $100,000

Old
Seagull's World.. pso update,,, and $100,000 - Thu Feb 24, 2011, 03:55 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
okay so a quick update ....

side bets this month....

I have one with cote...if i make 1865 or better... which is gonna be really hard this late in the month but if i do well there is something good in that for me... if i lose i pay him $2.20 which is two buy ins for 2 cheap seat dollar tourneys.... lets just say he gave me odds, thats how sure he is I won't make it... i won't tell what the odds are right now.

and effsea bet me 2 dollars i get another forum ban before midnite of the last day of this month.
i gave him 2to 1 odds that i dont....

As formy pso score well anyone that was there last night and saw episode one of "seagullsworld"

knows i was drunk as a skunk on bourbon last night.

so i kinda slept all day long... til i woke up at like 8pm.

So anyway..... episode 2 of Seagull's World is up and live on youtube. My Poker Video Blog... why type when you can get drunk and babble into a camera,and no I do not script these things and other than having general plans in mind when we start, to include the upcoming stuff from las vegas, we will never script them.

Today on "Seagull's World" - Seagull reports on his PSO efforts, tales from the streets of New Orleans, and the truth comes out... Seagull really is a troll....

Warning... this video contains graphic language, violence and nudity... well okay graphic language but i thought if i put violenece and nudity more people would watch. Don't forget to subscribe and if ya like an episode. hit the "like" and the "share" button.

This is not gonna stop... Seagull's world is here and its here to stay. Kinda like seagull himself!!! OMFG run for the hills, its dumpbird.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vFMr...=youtube_gdata

you gonna like this... and i never lie....except in a poker hand.

Last edited by TOO2COO; Thu Feb 24, 2011 at 12:53 PM.. Reason: Removing Spam

Old
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 08:59 AM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
Well its 7:54 am and i just watched your YouTube vid. Was still sleepy until then. You scared me awake ! Kinda speechless at the moment. May stay that way for awhile. Ummmmm...... see ya ?

Old
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 12:49 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
enjoy the effort you are going to, but please please do not promise nudity, as one man to another.

Old
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 05:13 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
I don't know why,maybe I'm prescient,but given the tenor of your "suck it" post that Brian closed and after watching these videos all I can say is I've got a feeling that living under a bridge and dumpster diving are going to be a part of your future as well as your past.

Oh well,should make for some more stellar insanity on Youtube.

Old
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 05:37 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Seagull, I have nothing against you. Well, maybe some of your posts. But nothing personal. I say this as a help for you're project for youtube. You're scary. Clean up a little. Do not wear the pink robe ever again. And present your views and ideas in a more cheerful manner. I think there may be a market for it. Shoot, there's a market for everything. Hoping you're endeavors well. -shark

PS This was just my 2 cents of what I saw.

Old
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 06:40 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkatack89 View Post
Seagull, I have nothing against you. Well, maybe some of your posts. But nothing personal. I say this as a help for you're project for youtube. You're scary. Clean up a little. Do not wear the pink robe ever again. And present your views and ideas in a more cheerful manner. I think there may be a market for it. Shoot, there's a market for everything. Hoping you're endeavors well. -shark

PS This was just my 2 cents of what I saw.
Just viewed your second episode. As someone whose entire zen revolves around taking my curves fast, even I couldn't stomach the whole thing in one 15 minute session. I think i'll put my 2 cents in with shark and suggest a more stable TV-persona. To be blatantly honest, you were more than a little misleading when you promised that I would like it. Perhaps the expression 'unforgettable' would be more accurate. If by 'unforgettable' you mean nightmares and 12 years of therapy down the tubes--LOL

I'm just saying

Old
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 06:44 PM
(#7)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz864 View Post
Just viewed your second episode. As someone whose entire zen revolves around taking my curves fast, even I couldn't stomach the whole thing in one 15 minute session. I think i'll put my 2 cents in with shark and suggest a more stable TV-persona. To be blatantly honest, you were more than a little misleading when you promised that I would like it. Perhaps the expression 'unforgettable' would be more accurate. If by 'unforgettable' you mean nightmares and 12 years of therapy down the tubes--LOL

I'm just saying
12 years of therapy? man you should suit for gross malpractice

Old
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 06:46 PM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
*Closed*

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com