Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

Saturday 2/26 - Satellite Play

Old
Saturday 2/26 - Satellite Play - Thu Feb 24, 2011, 10:33 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi all,

This class is currently on the calendar for 2pm ET, I've requested it be rescheduled to 12:30pm ET as I have another engagement at 2. I thought it would be changed on the calendar by now but as it's still currently showing at 2, I wanted to bring it to your attention here. Just sent another request for the time to be moved, so hopefully it will be changed shortly.

This is a repeat of the Satellite Play topic that has previously been run, for those who missed it prior. Please feel free to join for a refresher if you have already seen it too, questions and discussions will usually be different from prior sessions.

Thanks,
Dave

Old
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 11:30 AM
(#2)
(Head Trainer)
The time is updated on the calendar now.

Old
Thumbs up
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 01:21 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
I can't wait for this!!! I'm mostly a cash player, but this month I have focused a lot of my attention on improving my tournament game. Even so, I've never really considered the differences between playing satellites and normal payout structured tournaments.

I still have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that this is FREE!!!
Thanks Dave and thanks PSO!

Old
Sat Feb 26, 2011, 02:20 PM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
I just missed it because I forgot it was at 12:30 and I was in the middle of filing my tax returns... and now I'm depressed.

Old
Sun Feb 27, 2011, 01:33 AM
(#5)
(Head Trainer)
Sorry to hear that Rocker... it will come again though.

Old
Sun Feb 27, 2011, 02:35 AM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerguyAA View Post
I was in the middle of filing my tax returns... and now I'm depressed.

This is the part that makes me cry........................

They are always great Dave. Whether I am there or not. Continued success!

JT

Old
Mon Feb 28, 2011, 09:07 PM
(#7)
PSO TTurtle
(Tutor Turtle)
This session was very good and very timely. I entered the VIP quarterly million sat and won a seat mostly by waitng for three people to bust out. Strangely enough when I did play one very good hand as an opener in late position one of the other large stacks who had absolutely no worries re-raised me. I laid it down and watched the rest of the way.

Allan

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com