Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Old Hand Analysis Section /

Can Anyone explain this??

Old
Can Anyone explain this?? - Thu Feb 24, 2011, 11:02 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Maybe I should check more often...lol

Old
?? - Thu Feb 24, 2011, 11:59 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
guessin he/she was too embarrased to shodown-- and i must say-putting the hands in here like this is a great addition to the forum- gl-- monk..

Last edited by monkeyskunk4; Thu Feb 24, 2011 at 12:00 PM.. Reason: i cant spell!!

Old
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 12:28 PM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Hey, E;

I'd have to agree w/ the skunk on this one.. The only reasonable explaination would be an unwillingness to showdown.. When I first saw the vid I thought MAYBE you made a mistake somewhere w/ your follow ups.. Then I realized that you're a more experienced player than one seeking advice on where you went wrong on a play like this.. Ultimately, I had to laugh at the results and your comment..

Checking never looked so good..!

Old
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 04:46 PM
(#4)
(Head Trainer)
Small busted flush draw.

Old
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 05:07 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
Busted flush draw seems about right or worse small pair hoping to hit trips.

I love it when people do that though,especially when I am hooped with a Ace high type hand.

Old
Fri Feb 25, 2011, 12:05 AM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLangolier View Post
Small busted flush draw.
+1. 6s 4s would be my guess. It can't beat anything and there is no use bluffing with it.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com