Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Sunday Million $1 Dollar Sat's

Old
Default
Sunday Million $1 Dollar Sat's - Thu Feb 24, 2011, 11:58 AM
(#1)
sharkatack89's Avatar
Since: Nov 2010
Posts: 536
BronzeStar
Going to play 11 of these max w/ my money. If you win a tix, I'll play some more, if they will let me cash out the tix. Will keep track of these here. Join me if you'd like -shark

Game 1 - Out 319th / 794 Players -$1
Game 2- Out 377th / 839 Players -$2
Game 3- Out 200th / 830 Players -$3

Last edited by sharkatack89; Thu Feb 24, 2011 at 02:13 PM.. Reason: update
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 01:36 PM
(#2)
mcrissinger's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,650
BronzeStar
I'm gonna play one of these just to see how it flows. I really don't like turbos, but the potential payout for this is quite nice.

890 players, 72 seats.

The early shove monkey busted on the 4th hand, now the table is almost playing normally.
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 01:48 PM
(#3)
sharkatack89's Avatar
Since: Nov 2010
Posts: 536
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrissinger View Post
I'm gonna play one of these just to see how it flows. I really don't like turbos, but the potential payout for this is quite nice.

890 players, 72 seats.

The early shove monkey busted on the 4th hand, now the table is almost playing normally.
Hate turbos as well. We are in the same one mcr. I'm willing to take 73rd in this tourney. All mucked to my AA in the BB. Drat. GL to ya sir. -shark
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 01:51 PM
(#4)
mcrissinger's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,650
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkatack89 View Post
Hate turbos as well. We are in the same one mcr. I'm willing to take 73rd in this tourney. All mucked to my AA in the BB. Drat. GL to ya sir. -shark
Oh, now I see you. GL as well. Nice laydown on that 3-way all-in. Juicy pot to get away from when you already had $ in it.
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 01:59 PM
(#5)
sharkatack89's Avatar
Since: Nov 2010
Posts: 536
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrissinger View Post
Oh, now I see you. GL as well. Nice laydown on that 3-way all-in. Juicy pot to get away from when you already had $ in it.
No choice QJ suited. played for an elimination but, u saw. LOL good lay down whew.
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 02:01 PM
(#6)
mcrissinger's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,650
BronzeStar
I got 88 UTG shortly after being moved to a new table, had to drop that not knowing that everyone was going to limp in. Two overs hit the flop anyway, so I'm happy I didn't bother.

300 players left after first break with 3k in chips... Good enough for me so far.

Oh man. A8spades UTG... Dropped that. 3 players all-in after me, whew, glad I folded. Flopped flush. Boooooo.

22 in SB. All-in before me, muck. Flopped set. Boooooo. I'd have about 15k right now between those 2 hands

60 people to go 3.8k chips, blinds 600/1200. Need a double and I think I might make it..

JKo UTG. Gonna shove. LOL. Called by... JKo. Wonderful

BAHHHH. Call all-in AQ, he has AK. River makes a wheel, another split pot.

RUNGOOD ON.


Holy crap. I did it. Lucky azz table move started me in hijack for the last 5 hands. Major clocking and I'm in. $1,085 left in chips.

And I have to work on the 6th, so T$ it is. Sweet $10.

Last edited by mcrissinger; Thu Feb 24, 2011 at 02:45 PM..
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 04:49 PM
(#7)
sharkatack89's Avatar
Since: Nov 2010
Posts: 536
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrissinger View Post
I got 88 UTG shortly after being moved to a new table, had to drop that not knowing that everyone was going to limp in. Two overs hit the flop anyway, so I'm happy I didn't bother.

300 players left after first break with 3k in chips... Good enough for me so far.

Oh man. A8spades UTG... Dropped that. 3 players all-in after me, whew, glad I folded. Flopped flush. Boooooo.

22 in SB. All-in before me, muck. Flopped set. Boooooo. I'd have about 15k right now between those 2 hands

60 people to go 3.8k chips, blinds 600/1200. Need a double and I think I might make it..

JKo UTG. Gonna shove. LOL. Called by... JKo. Wonderful

BAHHHH. Call all-in AQ, he has AK. River makes a wheel, another split pot.

RUNGOOD ON.


Holy crap. I did it. Lucky azz table move started me in hijack for the last 5 hands. Major clocking and I'm in. $1,085 left in chips.

And I have to work on the 6th, so T$ it is. Sweet $10.
Waaaaaah!, I started this thread. no fair, no fair. Gimme that tix. LOL Nice job man. Not Kidding Gimme that tix. -shark
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 05:15 PM
(#8)
mcrissinger's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,650
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkatack89 View Post
"Join me if you'd like -shark"

Waaaaaah!, I started this thread. no fair, no fair. Gimme that tix. LOL Nice job man. Not Kidding Gimme that tix. -shark
lol, thanks. You're welcome to come play in the Drunk Tank tonight and win $1.60 every time you take a pot down with 72... Full ring, pending of course.

It's a total crap-shoot, I just got really lucky in the spots I needed it. The table move right at the end was the biggest help of all, I wouldn't have survived the blinds at that point. Look at these goofy stats:

You finished in 19th place (eliminated at hand #58214554450).

72 hands played and saw flop:
- 1 times out of 9 while in small blind (11%)
- 4 times out of 8 while in big blind (50%)
- 6 times out of 55 in other positions (11%)
- a total of 11 times out of 72 (15%)

Pots won at showdown - 6 out of 7 (86%)
Pots won without showdown - 3

Last edited by mcrissinger; Thu Feb 24, 2011 at 05:17 PM.. Reason: 're
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 05:30 PM
(#9)
Deleted user
Im going to play the $2.20 Sunday 1/4 Mil. Satelites and use the winnings from that to try and play for a Milli ticket.
 
Old
Default
Fri Mar 04, 2011, 02:32 AM
(#10)
mcrissinger's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,650
BronzeStar
Bump.

Just played my second.

Just won my second $11 ticket.

hiccup.

oops. nevermind. I only won $.60 'cause I made a dumbazz play. oh, well. Now I know better.

Last edited by mcrissinger; Fri Mar 04, 2011 at 02:38 AM.. Reason: spoke too soon.
 
Old
Default
Fri Mar 04, 2011, 08:08 AM
(#11)
sharkatack89's Avatar
Since: Nov 2010
Posts: 536
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrissinger View Post
Bump.

Just played my second.

Just won my second $11 ticket.

hiccup.

oops. nevermind. I only won $.60 'cause I made a dumbazz play. oh, well. Now I know better.
I totally forgot about this post. Least I wanted too. Seems like I played more of them than my PT3 is tracking but, here's what I have.

Game 1 - Out 319th / 794 Players -$1
Game 2- Out 377th / 839 Players -$2
Game 3- Out 200th / 830 Players -$3
Game 4- Out -$4
Game 5- Win $11 T$ / -$4
Game 6- Win $2

Total Outcome Win $11 T$ / - $2
 
Old
Default
Fri Mar 04, 2011, 08:59 AM
(#12)
JT_Sooooted's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,407
BronzeStar
I have played 3 or 4 and am about to get my first ticket. Registered for another one.

GL
JT
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com